Mon, Sep 23, 9:34 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 7:15 am)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Problem with posting a picture to my gallery

kjer_99 ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2008 at 10:37 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 7:26 AM

When I uploaded a picture to my gallery today, I apparently did not save it to the gallery before I turned off my IE.  I turned the IE back on and checked the What's New section of the Gallery and it wasn't there.  When I went to repost it, I got a message informing me that I'd already posted for the day and had reached my limit.  What post?  It isn't there.  If a picture fails to upload or is deleted, one ought to be able to post for that day.  An aborted render, whether deliberate or accidental should not be counted as a post!   This is especially aggravating when I have not posted for several days. 

Jeremy Miller

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2008 at 10:42 AM

Please see the following link in our FAQ section it should explain this to you.

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/service/index.php?questionid=10

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

kjer_99 ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2008 at 11:21 AM

Thank you, Sandy.  That   at least explains why and what happens.  Much appreciated. 

Jeremy

SndCastie ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2008 at 2:49 PM

No problem anytime you need help ask :O)

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

AnnieD ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2008 at 6:07 PM

I think y'all need to put that link up on every forum header in big letters...lol
It seems to be the most asked question here.     ;)

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.