Tue, Sep 24, 11:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 11:15 am)

Subject: DAZ3D down?

Nosiferret ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 12:29 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 11:40 AM

I know this isn't the place to post something like this, but I couldn't find anywhere else. Is anyone else having problems logging into DAZ? I keep getting sent back to the login screen each time. I can navigate thru the site, such as "window shop" but I can't buy anything or look at my account as it won't let me log in. Just wondering if anyone else is having that problem.

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 12:38 PM

Yep, exactly the same here.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Spencer ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 12:52 PM

I'm getting the same - just loops back to the login page over and over again

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 12:53 PM

Both store and forum are working for me.

Try logging out, deleting all the DAZ cookies and then logging in again.

Spencer ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 2:30 PM

Ok for me now. Very short lived - just Daz inplementing changes. No need for anyone to do anything to their own systems.

mrp2284 ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 3:20 PM

Still doesn't work for me.  I keep getting the login screen.  I've tried deleting cookies and logging in again and that didn't work.  Tried Firefox and IE and neither one worked. 

Mariny ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 3:59 PM

I can log in, BUT if i click the "DOWNLOAD" button after purchasing a product,i get the error:

**Permission denied

**You do not have permission to access the file you were attempting to access..
I see on the screen that i'm logged in...

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 5:11 PM

Quote - You do not have permission to access the file you were attempting to access..
I see on the screen that i'm logged in...

This probably means that one of the download servers has failed.

Nosiferret ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 5:14 PM · edited Sat, 12 January 2008 at 5:14 PM

I'll try the cookie thing and see if that works. Thanks for replying! Glad to know that I'm not the only one with the same issue.

Spencer ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 5:33 PM

Problem came back for me too, unable to access the forum or the store or my account.

While typing this I kept tabs in another browser...

Working....

Broken .......

Working....

Broken .......

Working....

Broken .......

Working ... etc.. etc..

freyfaxi62 ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 8:50 PM

I'm getting the same..keeps defaulting to the log-in page :(

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 9:31 PM

I can get to the site and peruse but as soon as I attempt to log in its goes right back to the log in page.   This is DAZ's way of saying - Nyah, nyah to the Weekend Warrior Coupon. ;)

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

ssgbryan ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 11:27 PM

Glad to know it isn't just me....

MyCat ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 11:45 PM

I was getting the "permission denied" message but by copying and pasting the URL and changing "downloads2" to another number I was able to download my recent purchases. Very slowly :-(

Nosiferret ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2008 at 1:58 AM

Sounds like DAZ is going to be coming back to a royal mess on Monday. The monkies have broken out of their cages and have released the hamsters!  :o

bigjobbie ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2008 at 4:35 AM

Same here - thanks for posting - saves me kicking my PC through the wall.

Cheers

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.