Thu, Oct 24, 1:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Lastweekinthegallery Week 2

danob ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2008 at 11:11 AM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 1:23 PM

**flamencorient 72                                                             Blue hour
**by jinet                                                                               by Dotthy

Circo sandia / Watermelon circus
by sarag

**no title                                                               Becky 3
**by fatn                                                                by timtripp

lavender shoes
by fourbanger

**Picton Castle 2                                                            searching
**by aljaysart                                                                by Gise

"White" A.D.M.E.
by coolj001

**Freeze 2                                                               The Watcher
**by TombStonepl                                                 by kevinmacleod

Smile pleace...
by mbn

**SINULOG 2008                                                              Cracking Ice #2
**by vantoytoy                                                                         by whtknight

Tourne, tourni, tourniquet
by Djavad

**Irish Surreal Panorama                                                 Drunken Snail
**by drawbridgephoto                                                          by tofi

luz-e-sombra3
by idezioJr

**Twins                                                                   Hummingbird or Moth?
**by EdwinDrix                                                                  by deweygg  ** 

Threshold Into Candyland - IR
by
TwoPynts

**Dunnottar Castle                                                   ~No Room for Me!~
**by ichuanam                                                          by JaneEden

No Arms To love You
by unstrung65

The blind ghoul                                                             Deep Color #1
**by FB101                                                                         by lotus52

Colors
by delaorden_ojeda

**Ingleton                                                       Scrollwork Chickadee
**by Jaykayyorks                                                       by CavalierLady    

Plansee
by junge1

Lastweek in the Gallery Week2         

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

danob ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 3:52 AM

Here we go again with another collection of images from the galleries and even into only the 2nd week we are getting spoilt with some more superb images: Congratulations to all those selected this week.. 

If you missed last weeks selection please click here

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

jeroni ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 4:32 AM

Congratulations to all those selected this week

jeroni

alhak ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 5:08 AM

some wonderful photographs chosen this week, congrats to all! well done!

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 5:54 AM

With quality like this it never gets any easier to choose.  Well done everybody!

ecurb - The Devil

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 7:53 AM · edited Mon, 14 January 2008 at 10:41 AM

Another really superb week. These photo serve as inspiration for us all! EDIT: Oh wow, I didn't realize that someone had chosen my image. Thanks for that, I'm honored!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

drawbridgephoto ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 8:20 AM

Wow, I got chosen two weeks running?     That can't be right.  Anyway, thanks for adding me, it's always nice to get noticed.  And to join such good photography leaves me spee.hless

Phil

JaneEden ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 8:32 AM

Thank you Danny and the staff so very much for choosing ~No Room for Me~ to be in the LWitG, I am overwhelmed just realising that you considered it worthy to sit alongside so many great images taken by other very talented photographers.
 A huge thank you, I sincerely appreciate this, it is the best medicine for me :O) xx

I would like to congratulate everyone else who's images were chosen this week, the standard is exceptional - Well done to you all, who are all well deserving.

hugs Jane xx

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 8:56 AM

Thanks, guys, for another great LWITG, and congratulations to everyone who got the nod this week!  There are some truly excellent shots here.  I'm off to check out the ones I missed!  It's one of the highlights of my week.  :)

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

deweygg ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 11:45 AM

Thanks so much for choosing my "Hummingbird or Moth?" image to be in the LWitG. I feel so priviledged.

Muchisimas gracias!

timtripp ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 1:19 PM

Thanks for choosing 'Becky 3" for the LWitH. It's an honor.

tim tripp

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 1:49 PM

Congratulations ! Top-quality again this week ! 

Thanks Danny & co. for this guaranteed feature ! 

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

Jaykayyorks ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 3:32 PM

Some great shots, thanks for choosing mine, i am well chuffed  :o)

Gise ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 3:38 PM

thanks for including my piece in last weeks gallery selection and thanks for views and comments to all.

mark.spooner ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 3:57 PM

Another beautiful and strong selection of work!  Congratulations to all!

vantoytoy ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 4:40 PM

thanks for choosing me guys...

odie ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 6:21 PM

All of these works are wonderful. I recognize so many! Good Job and congrats to all who are included.

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 7:25 PM

another week that shows how diverse our gallery is, and how much talent is here at Renderosity..
Great work, and Congrats to all who were selected.

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 8:11 PM

As I was a bit out of sorts for a few days, missing many of the gallery images, I am especially grateful for this fine selection.    

Congrats to all on the page!  A fine group of images, indeed.

fatn ( ) posted Tue, 15 January 2008 at 11:37 AM

2 times in a row, thanx???
i'm dreaming.......................
greetz fatn

whtknight ( ) posted Tue, 15 January 2008 at 1:42 PM

Thanks you for choosing my photo, and congrats to all who are listed in LWITG

whtknight ( ) posted Tue, 15 January 2008 at 1:43 PM

Thanks you for choosing my photo, and congrats to all who are listed in LWITG

Djavad ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2008 at 2:57 AM

Remerciement, et félicitation à tous les autres

Charberry ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2008 at 11:23 AM

You got some amusing ones in there this time. All wonderful shots.

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

jinet ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2008 at 2:21 AM

Fine selection, as usual !

coolj001 ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2008 at 3:37 PM

Thanks for choosing that...some fine photos here.

-Peace/Jeff

mairekas ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2008 at 3:37 PM

Gongratulations to all !!!
Great work!

moochagoo ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2008 at 11:27 AM

Another great selection !!!

Thiur ( ) posted Sat, 19 January 2008 at 3:45 AM

Congratulations to everyone! Amazing photos again!

da_franze ( ) posted Sat, 26 January 2008 at 1:55 AM

excellent photos! congratulations!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.