Sat, Aug 3, 11:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: I found this amusing.....(Not a call for debate!)

nikitacreed ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 7:02 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 8:58 AM

I just browsed by own gallery and was amused by this. One of my pics called Impatience has "Nudity" in the title. That one has 661 views. The next highest is 335 (I think). I didn't even work hard on the one with all the views....I just did the pic for fun. Sometimes I wonder what all the people who don't comment were looking for when they clicked the thumb. It must have been a huge disappointment. heehee This post is not to start another nudity debate. I am just sharing my amusement at that. Okay? But maybe if we all put "Nudity" in the title we will get more views. LMAO!

Photopium ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 8:04 PM

Did I hear a call for debate? -WTB

nikitacreed ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 8:32 PM

LMAO! Smartass! heh

wyrwulf ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 8:58 PM

Debate? Debate I usually use is worms. I dig 'em up in the back yard. I catch lotsa fishes with 'em, too.

nikitacreed ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 8:59 PM

heehee You guys crack me up!

Scarab ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 10:31 PM

We are all naked under these clothes... The Naked Scarab<-...there are six million stories.....

nikitacreed ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 10:57 PM

ROFLMAO! I am not sure I want ta hear them stories!

nfredman ( ) posted Sat, 09 June 2001 at 11:44 AM

Naked Stories! You especially don't want the hear the soap (and water in the daily shower) part! ((hee hee))

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.