Sun, Sep 22, 2:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Is it worth posting a picture anymore?

BazGibb ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 5:22 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:18 PM

I've been a member since mid '99 now but haven't posted a picture for donkeys. I've been looking at the pics and have notices some excellent ones only have had a few viewings. If I've just spent 10 hours on a pic I would hope more than 5 people would actually view it. Is it worth posting a pic anymore?

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 5:57 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12360

Maybe it is, but this isn't the debate forum ;-)

BazGibb ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 6:15 PM

I was asking a rhetorical question :)

bloodsong ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 6:31 PM

heyas; well, i dont think more than 5 donkeys use renderosity (if that many). try posting a pic for humans. ;) (i'm just teasing, dont shoot me!)

BazGibb ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 6:47 PM

lol. Donkeys is of course English slang for "a long time"... lol

Poppi ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 7:15 PM

Posting anywhere, you don't know who might view YOUR stuff, and like YOUR style. Folks have been known to get employment, even backers, in this manner. It doesn't HURT to post here, one way or the other. And, by making the pic, you have one more for the portfolio.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 7:32 PM

Attached Link: http://www.sams3d.com

We wouldn't mind seeing your picture, let's see it, if it meets our guildlines we will publish it on our web site. We love to see others creations. Sharen PS: a new freebie model will be available soon for you all

Wizzard ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 8:39 PM

Thank ye Sharen.. SAMS3D has been doing quite a bit for the community, I"d like to express my appreciation.

Poppi ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 9:54 PM

Sharon, I sent you an email, ss well.

Scarab ( ) posted Fri, 08 June 2001 at 10:36 PM
Online Now!

Post and roast...as does everyone.... there is something to be said for the value of thumbnail cropping and titles.... Scarab <-(nudity, violence)

ScottA ( ) posted Sat, 09 June 2001 at 6:36 AM

What good is spending all kinds of time creating a picture. Then keeping it to yourself and not sharing it with other people? That's where the fun is. I don't render many pictures. But I can tell you that the best part of creating poser figures is sharing them with everyone. ScottA

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.