Thu, Oct 24, 1:26 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Lastweekinthegallery Week 3

danob ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 5:59 AM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 1:25 PM

**- snaky -                                                                          touch
**by da_franze                                                                by ilutegija

Father and daughter
by Arsenic

**Mandala                                                                     Mystery
** by babuci                                                                   by carlosnr1 

A Stranger in The Nest
by delaorden_ojeda

**Dices                                                                Marbleous
**by Elathan                                                             by rockstrider

Beams of Light
by phothomaniac

**Backlight And Haze                                                            frozen faith
**by Hendesse                                                                     by temesvar

Modern Times - 71
by ges

**Water reflections                                                   Surrounding woods #4
**by quantumgoose                                                                  by Issemissen

**Lily's Private Parts 
**by MrsLubner

**Old Pill Box                                                                        Bicing
**by ejn                                                                              by krakosky

King Street, St Helier, Jersey
by scorpionstudios

**Inca Dove                                                                       Three Ponds
**by CavalierLady                                                             by girsempa 

aprendiendo a sensibilizarse
by Pabla

Purple upon Black                                    Nightwatch
**by mark.spooner                                     by kleinhoon

Male Siskin
by nightwing_67

**Sara #18                                                         On Beinn Narnain
**by Chaos911                                                      by aangus

The Butterfly Effect
by alhak

**Portrait of a Lady                                                                     the busy bee
**by Leeco                                                                                     by uk601

The golden bottle
by mansco

Last week in the gallery Week 3

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

danob ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 6:46 AM · edited Mon, 21 January 2008 at 6:50 AM

Sorry for the delay in getting this weeks feature out later than usual... Some more wonderful images again this week.. Congratulations to everybody ... 

And if you missed last weeks please click here

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

alhak ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 7:04 AM

Another fabulous collection of photos for the week. Thanks for adding mine to these great photos, dont know how you guys manage to pick but just a few as there is some amazing work and photographers here. Well done to all.

krakosky ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 8:14 AM

Thank you very much for valuing my work, and thanks to all the fantastic galleries of renderosity that are my source of inspiration.(sorry for my english, i use a translator)

I am very happy, many thanks.

jeroni ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 8:34 AM

felicidades  a todos   los elegidos, en esta nueva selecion de fotos muy buenas fotos

jeroni

rockstrider ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 8:56 AM

Thank you for adding my image to this weeks selection and congratulations to all whose works were picked!

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 8:58 AM

Thanks again, guys!  Awesome picks.  

Congratulations to everyone with an image here!  Carlos, PJ, Sue and Elizabeth in particular just blew me away this week, but every one is a stunner.

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 8:59 AM

Yep, another week showcase a taste of the talent that resides here in the Renderosity Galleries. Super work one and all!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

mairekas ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 9:31 AM

Wonderful images again this week!
Thank you all!
Maire

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 10:44 AM

I'm thrilled to have been chosen this week and seeing the fabulous photos also chosen, I feel so honored to have been included. Thank you for this honor and congratulations to all who have given me such pleasure through their work.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

Hendesse ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 11:53 AM

Great selection of excellent photographs. Thanks for choosing one of my pics, I'm very honored!

kleinhoon ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 12:19 PM

Thanks for choosing my Photo manipulation in last weeks gallery selection,  I am honored to be amongst such talent.

CavalierLady ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 1:20 PM

My sincere thanks to the staff for including one of my images!  I'm honored and humbled to be among this great selection of images.  Congratulations to everyone.

ges ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 1:44 PM

Thanks for your comments and congrats to all here.

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 1:51 PM · edited Mon, 21 January 2008 at 1:51 PM

Another fabulous collection of photos for the week.  Congratulations to everyone with a photo  here!

ecurb - The Devil

odie ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 1:59 PM

Excellent work by everybody chosen! 

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

mark.spooner ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 2:29 PM

Many thanks for selecting my capture!  Congratulations to all selected!

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 3:31 PM

Well, I have to admit : at first sight, I was a little bit dissapointed not to have an image from the end of my "Barcelona" series in last week selection... but, when I saw the staff's choices, I have to agree : only GREAT pictures for this third week of 2008, with many already in my own favs !
The quality level of uploads is higher than ever !
Congratulations to everybody and thanks to Danny and co. for managing so well this thread ! 

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

scorpionstudios ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 4:02 PM

My sincere thanks for including one of my photo's in this weeks selection...  Congratulations to everyone...

babuci ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 5:06 PM

Wonderful collection of fine captures. Thanks to make me part of it guys. Congrat to all.

seeya  Tunde

Charberry ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 5:36 PM

Congrats to everyone. :o)

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

mansco ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2008 at 4:08 AM

Oh my.... I really can't beleive you have selected one of my works, I'm just starting with photos and makes me real happy to be in here, (I have to learn a lot but this is a good go for me) Thank you very much and congrats to all these splendid artists for their works ;O)

nightwing_67 ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2008 at 7:23 AM

Thanks for selecting one of my photos for this gallery. I am much honored. Well done everyone else as well.. some awesome photos there. xxx

Arsenic ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2008 at 4:32 PM

It was a great surprise for me to see my shot appear in the "Last week in the gallery", but it is a real satisfaction for me. Thanks to all people who visited and left comments. :-)

Aioros ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2008 at 6:02 PM

My congratulations to all the elects!!!

KarmaSong ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2008 at 6:32 PM

This week's selection is magnificent and of pure beauty! Many thanks to the team and congratulations to the happy selected !

TomDart ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2008 at 7:25 PM

Danny, I have viewed the ones not previously commented or viewed and commented on several of the selection. Again, like I say each week, thanks to mods and coords for this fine feature. Danny, thanks for the links.

I do imagine with the number of images uploaded each week, you choose the best of what you get to see.  Again, another fine selection.    Thanks to all.       TomDArt.

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2008 at 8:00 PM

Once again..very strong work from our Photo Gallery..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

Digitaleagle ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2008 at 12:00 AM

Congratulations to all the selected artists from week 3, all well deserved and all fantastic work!!

Royce

JaneEden ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2008 at 9:08 AM · edited Wed, 23 January 2008 at 9:09 AM

Many congratulations to everyone who made it to LWitG this week, you are all so well deserving.
hugs Jane xx

Issemissen ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2008 at 12:32 PM

Oh my! Thanks a lot! :)
Many fine shots here, and obviously a very hard work to pick just a few from this place, burstling with creativity.

Cheers!

Shubunkin ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2008 at 2:39 PM

Wonderful selections.  It seems to be a lot of talent on this site.

awjay ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2008 at 5:19 PM

superb images all of you

girsempa ( ) posted Sat, 26 January 2008 at 2:01 AM

Congrats to all for this very fine selection!
And it's always nice to have a little thumb in there too ;o)

We do not see things as they are. ǝɹɐ ǝʍ sɐ sƃuıɥʇ ǝǝs ǝʍ

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.