Sun, Sep 22, 11:25 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 10:18 pm)

Subject: Dredlocks... Anyone? Bueller?

jonrd463 ( ) posted Tue, 14 September 1999 at 8:15 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 9:26 PM

I think this question was asked some time back, but I can't remember if some were found, and where. So... anyone know where I can find a good set of Dredlocks for the P4 male? Static is fine, but morphable would be all the better Thanks! Jon

DTHUREGRIF ( ) posted Wed, 15 September 1999 at 12:47 AM

Eric Westray has some dreds for the female that would probably work for the male, too. They are on Fun Stuff as "Braids". They are static and in need of texture, but they work pretty well with post-production. You can see them on my LaDonna texture on Fun Stuff. I did add a lot of texture in Photoshop. Check them out. Diane G

jonrd463 ( ) posted Wed, 15 September 1999 at 10:07 PM

Cool! Thanks for the tip, Diane!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.