Thu, Oct 24, 1:23 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Changes to the Photography Staff .............Please read

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2008 at 7:44 PM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 1:23 PM

I regret to announce that  Danob (Danny) will no longer be on the Photography team, with immediate effect.

I know you will all join me in thanking him for his time and wishing all the best for the future to him and his family.

Bruce

"pushinfaders"

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

Fred255 ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2008 at 7:46 PM

A great shame! He will be missed.  I wish Danny all the best for the future.

ecurb - The Devil

babuci ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2008 at 8:10 PM

Oh na this is a sad news. Wish you a best Danny.

seeya  Tunde

Dianthus ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2008 at 9:23 PM

Hope Danny is okay? He was great example to all members here. Good luck and welcome to new staff.
Chris

Radlafx ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2008 at 9:33 PM

We will miss you Danny. I hope all is OK with you and your family. All and only the best.

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2008 at 12:56 AM

I hope it's nothing wrong... Wish you the Best Dan !

vlaaitje ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2008 at 1:52 AM

Sometimes you must do what is the best for yourself!!

I did last year....
hope all is okay with you and your wife....
A lot members will miss you.....
But life don't stop after a resign....

All the best to you and your family.....and enjoy your free time as well, you deserve it

Ilona 

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

marybelgium ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2008 at 3:32 AM

We will miss you Dan ! All the best for you !
Mary

rainbows ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2008 at 4:10 AM

I am so sorry to hear this news. I hope all is well with Danny and his family. Danny, you are a great loss to our community. I will miss you greatly as a member of staff here. I hope you will continue to post works. Hugs. Diane. 

BibbyBear ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2008 at 5:15 AM

Now this is just so sad....Danny is one of only a small handful of photographers who inspire me as I'm sure he does other members. He has been such a helpful member of staff, always willing to offer advice or help where needed and also a dear friend - the friendship will remain as will his uploads I hope? :unsure:

Take care Danny, look after yourself and your family and keep in touch please hun!

Huge hugs

Chrissy xxx

"I don't suffer from insanity,
I enjoy every minute of it."
:lol:
CCCD Photography 
CCC Dezynz

CavalierLady ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2008 at 6:18 AM

Very sad news, as Danny's contributions to the Renderosity team have been substantial and his work as staff member has been an enrichment to this site.   Your photography has always been an inspiration to me and so many others here Danny.  I hope you will continue to share your images in the future.  God Bless You and wishing only the best for you and your family!  ...Maria

awjay ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2008 at 6:42 AM

:(

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2008 at 11:51 AM

:m_sadblink: Maria said it very well. I have enjoyed working with you Danny, and valued your role here. You will be missed as a team member, but I take comfort knowing you'll still be around. Good luck!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

UVDan ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2008 at 12:31 PM
Forum Moderator

Best wishes on your new endeavors.....and your old ones too.

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

rockstrider ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2008 at 3:40 PM

I have to say that I am quite shocked by this news. I see Danny as an inspirational photographer, mentor and friend.

I hope that all is well with you and your family, Danny, and that you continue to upload into the galleries as well as keep in touch. I know that you'll be making the best use of your extra time.

All the best mate!!

Flannelman ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2008 at 6:26 PM

You will be missed but, I hope you stay a member and keep posting.
;-)

Cosine ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2008 at 10:18 PM

Good luck in whatever is next, Danny. You will certainly be missed here. I, too, hope you will continue to post.

alhak ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2008 at 5:39 AM

It's whats makes us happy that counts!  keep shooting and posting Danny and many thanks for all the help you have given me in the past while in that role
cheers sue

Digitaleagle ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2008 at 11:56 AM

I have learned alot just by reading your comments and opinions on the different subjects in the forum, also by studing work work. I have the upmost respect for your talent and knowledge as a photographer. Thanks for all youve done for this community Danny, I pray Gods blessings on you and your family for the future.
Royce

Royce

GiMi53 ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2008 at 12:06 PM

Very sad news !
I hope everything is OK for you and your family, Danny !

Fortunately, I just saw that you are going to stay an active member of this community !

Many thanks for your help in any situation and your great friendship !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

mark.spooner ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2008 at 3:23 PM

Its already all been said above!  Glad you'll stll be about and posting though.

JeffG7BRJ ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2008 at 4:10 AM

Sorry to hear this, you will definately be missed by one hell of a lot of people Danny.

All the very best for the future.

Remember this:-

There are no strangers in this world,
Just friends that have not met!

sirdavid ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2008 at 10:51 AM

Wishing you all the best for the future and thanking you for your great contribution to the photography team. Good to know that you will still be posting.

odie ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2008 at 11:20 AM

I was also saddened by this news. However, I would like to thank you Danny for being so personable and prompt when you helped us. You will be missed but I am glad you've chosen what you thought was best for you. Keep it positive and inspiring ~ as always.

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

busi2ness ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2008 at 12:55 PM · edited Sun, 03 February 2008 at 1:01 PM

I am deeply saddened by the news about him leaving. He is a good friend and one I would still like to assist in unlocking the beauty of Africa.

I wish him luck, God bless!

Piet Vermeulen, South Africa

jedink ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2008 at 3:05 PM

Hope you still float around mate, all the best in whatever you're doing.

krakosky ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2008 at 8:14 AM

Ok well done, congrats for Danob.

mermaid ( ) posted Tue, 05 February 2008 at 2:46 AM · edited Tue, 05 February 2008 at 2:47 AM

All the beste Danny and thanks for all the time and effort you have put in this community... smile.. Hope all ist well with you and your family and hope to read and see from you again....
I wish you luck in whatever lies ahead
Ulla

TomDart ( ) posted Tue, 05 February 2008 at 7:27 AM

Danny, I want you to know how very valuable you are to the community here and how very appreciated has been your tenure on the staff.  A huge thank you to you.

Wishing all is well and certainly the best wished for all.      Tom.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.