Mon, Sep 23, 2:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 23 2:16 pm)

Subject: Alien Drone

David.J.Harmon ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2008 at 8:55 PM · edited Sun, 04 August 2024 at 11:38 PM

Looking for an Alien Drone like the one in te movie Aliens, I've seen it but forgot were

thanks

David J Harmon
davidjharmon.com

RandC ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2008 at 9:30 PM

Planit 3D
http://www.planit3d.com/source/poser/virus4.html

billy-home ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2008 at 4:28 AM

You might be better getting Swidhelm's Drone, it's a much better figure, the site he hosts it on is down but he says if you email him at:  dcsmith-1@hotmail.com  he'll send it over.
And you might want to take a look over here too,
www.sixus1media.com/freebies.html
There's an excellent Alien Queen there to be had

Cheers

Billy

Doran ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2008 at 6:26 AM

Yes, Billy's correct. The Alien Queen model is fantastic. It looks just like the movie creature and comes with poses and lights. Don't forget that there is a new Face Hugger around, also. I think it is here, in the free stuff section and is called Hugger 2007. If I'm wrong maybe someone can point you in the right direction. Funny thing is that over at 3D Commune there is an Alien Egg prop and the entire LV-426 installation in their fee section. If you look around enough I think you can download the entire 2nd movie in Poser format :)

jerr3d ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2008 at 8:11 AM

yes the face hugger is in freestuff here btw AvsP 2 made 114 mil last time i checked, and cost 40 mil to make and thats not counting dvds yet, can you see a sequel ??? or better yet a tv series like sarah conner chronicles lol

billy-home ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2008 at 10:33 AM

I think you mean Cody's facehugger Doran, you should find it here:
www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/index.php

Dorans also right about the egg, that and a ton of other Aliens related stuff is available over at Vanishing Point: www.vanishingpoint.biz/freestuff.asp

Cheers

Billy

LordVengeance ( ) posted Thu, 05 June 2008 at 12:33 AM

Wow, awesome!  I'm glad I stumbled onto this thread.  Thanks for posting all the links, guys. :)

mrsparky ( ) posted Thu, 05 June 2008 at 6:07 AM

Attached Link: http://www.sparkyworld.co.uk/3d9own.htm

Aliens space jockey - link above - hosted by planit3d.  Other aliens stuff on site also  at Vanishing Point.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

raven ( ) posted Thu, 05 June 2008 at 12:41 PM

Attached Link: http://sharecg.com/pf/Swidhelm

This should be the link to Swidhelm's page on ShareCG. There you can get his alien figure, and additional textures too.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.