Mon, Sep 9, 4:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: No Stretchie ZDragon - Vio6 Style!

TMGraphics ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2001 at 4:57 PM ยท edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 12:43 PM

file_178449.jpg

Hey All! Tired of the way the texture map for the Zygote Dragon stretches across the model? Like the face, arms, legs, hands, etc.?? Well be tired no more! For now there is VIO6!!! A remapped version of the ZDragon for you all! This remap consists of 3 templates for you to color and/or paint to your heart's content! This remap project was made possible by VIOMAR! His time and effort have been greatly appreciated! Thanks also go to Dreamspinner, who also helped test this. The pic above is a WIP test render. Although I do not have a this texture(s) ready to post, I am hoping some of you will post your efforts in the free stuff area soon! Of course you will need Maz's "Mover" and Zygote's Dragon to use these files. :) You can get the 2 files here! http://home.sc.rr.com/tmgraphics Questions or comments? Email me at raz64@sc.rr.com Thanks All & I Hope You Enjoy! TMG

Lorraine ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2001 at 6:02 PM

oh goody thanks so much!

TMGraphics ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2001 at 6:05 PM

You're welcome! Please post your texture WIP in here! I would love to see what you come up with!!!! TMG

TMGraphics ( ) posted Sun, 10 June 2001 at 6:05 PM

*NOTE - this is in the Free Stuff area also! TMG

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 1:18 AM

Attached Link: http://www.leesgraphics.g2gm.com/index.html

file_178451.jpg

I can vouch for the dragon. He is great. As this pic shows the stretching is gone... I did get the thrill of testing this out before he uploaded. Also will take this time to point out my webpage, only downloads right now are some backgrounds.

Wizzard ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 2:20 AM

Cool beans.. and thanks for the alternate download site... the Osity free stuff area's been a bit ermmm... strange... losing where it is and where it's going.. sigh

Great Bizarro ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 11:16 AM

I will do up a texture for it as soon as I get some time. Glad someone fixed the darn stretch marks! Thanks

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 1:56 PM

Just downloaded last night and YES, it looks great! Now if I could just make decent textures...

TMGraphics ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 2:41 PM

I'm sorry I forgot to mention, But I would like to send out a special "THANK YOU" to Ms Outlaw and to Agent Smith, both of whom graciously helped me Beta test this!!!! ThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYouThankYou!!!!!!!!! Please forgive my oversight!!! TMG I'm glad all are enjoying this! Can't wait to see some textures too! The one I'm working on will be done soon! I will put this in the Free Stuff area as well!! ENJOY!

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 3:15 PM

Attached Link: http://www.leesgraphics.g2gm.com/index.html

You're forgiven TMG ~G~ Thanks for letting me test it. I do have the golden texture up on my new site now. Just haven't added it to the free stuff. Like to put up the snakish one, but got to figure out how I'm going to setup downloads, right now have them on a different server than the hp since it doesn't allow off linking and don't have a lot of room left on my spare server.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.