Thu, Sep 19, 10:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: V4 Male Character ?

mathman ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2008 at 5:43 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:36 PM

Attached Link: http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=5923&trid=599642690

Hi all, Just wondering who is the male character (i.e. is he sold in the DAZ store?) is who is in the feature image for the Ysaris hair product ? thanks, Andrew

bopperthijs ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2008 at 5:56 AM · edited Wed, 13 February 2008 at 5:56 AM

It is one of the new victoria 4.2 male morphs.

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?

mathman ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2008 at 6:28 AM

Thanks, but are you sure about this ?
Which one of the morphs (Paul, John, George) do you think it is ?
I don't think it looks like any of them.

bopperthijs ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2008 at 6:43 AM

Oh sorry, I'm not sure but I thought it was because  the hair was in Victoria 4.2 sale, so I blindly supposed it was one of the new 4.2 male morphs. My mistake.

-How can you improve things when you don't make mistakes?

JOELGLAINE ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2008 at 10:05 AM

If you combine John and George you get ALAN ALDA!  Honest to GOD! I was playing with it last night and almost laughed myself out of my chair! LOLOLOLOL Sorry that doesn't answer your question, It was as funny as finding the "Popeye" morph on V4-2.

I cannot save the world. Only my little piece of it. If we all act together, we can save the world.--Nelson Mandela
An  inconsistent hobgoblin is the fool of little minds
Taking "Just do it" to a whole new level!   

Fumanshoo ( ) posted Thu, 14 February 2008 at 3:23 AM

Quote - Thanks, but are you sure about this ?
Which one of the morphs (Paul, John, George) do you think it is ?
I don't think it looks like any of them.

That is the new V4.2 male morph in the promo. On another note, I just wish they put this much damned effort when or IF they introduce M4! To spend all this time making Victoria look like a man is a waste of time. They should just develop M4 with the capabilities of making his face softer or not as chiseled and make it so that most of M3's current clothes fit M4.

This whole "lady boy" thing is disturbing.

mathman ( ) posted Thu, 14 February 2008 at 4:14 AM

Fumanshoo, there are three male morphs ... John, Paul and George .... none of them look like this character.

MatrixWorkz ( ) posted Thu, 14 February 2008 at 1:55 PM

Have you considered that it might be a combination of those three?

My Freebies

Fumanshoo ( ) posted Thu, 14 February 2008 at 6:59 PM

Quote - Fumanshoo, there are three male morphs ... John, Paul and George .... none of them look like this character.

Just as the old V4 always had dials to tweek the look of the base face, so does V4.2. You can still get male faces with just the default dials.

raelislington ( ) posted Thu, 14 February 2008 at 10:37 PM

It IS V4.2M, with a combination of the male morph faces and M++ shaping dials.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.