Sat, Sep 21, 3:05 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Post ANYTHING!

Radlafx ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 6:07 AM

file_396174.jpg

Red eyed white-rabbit.

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

Radlafx ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 6:08 AM

file_396175.jpg

bunch o' rabbits..

Radlafx ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 6:09 AM · edited Tue, 25 December 2007 at 6:12 AM

file_396176.jpg

goat-getter (this threads) post 1980... lets keep 'em comming

Radlafx ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2007 at 6:20 AM

file_396177.jpg

juxtaposition. i know, those cables are a clutter.

Radlafx ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2007 at 12:33 AM

file_396462.jpg

sky saturated/darkned in PS. Wires (partly) cloned out. What's the critique on this one? Do you think it'll be easy to clone out the remaining wires?

TomDart ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 1:28 PM · edited Mon, 31 December 2007 at 1:33 PM

file_396561.jpg

This one is my pop art.

For the art galleries who will clamor for this image, I will title it:

"Fern with Rhododrendon Leaves in Winter"

and the gallery at the gallery says together> Ahh, whimisical, ahh interesting, ahh different, ahh very wonderful where did this artist have his last exhibit, ahh choo.

awjay ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2007 at 5:40 PM · edited Mon, 31 December 2007 at 5:41 PM

a pop art version of one of my gallery pics.......

pop art

TomDart ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2008 at 10:38 AM

file_396618.jpg

This was shot in the summer of 2006, a straight forward view of farm buildings while doing trial shots for a CD to be released by a bluegrass band.    The band leader called on a Friday night a week earlier than the scheduled shoot and said they wanted to get the album printed and they could do the pictures the next day. I said that was a week early but as long as they could be at the farm by 8A.M the light would be right. No, they said, one member can’t be there until 4 P.M….all was cancelled and it went right out the window. 

The good thing is I did get nice images of the farm and the family will always have those. My father-in-law died mid 2007 and this farm was his place to be. The photo time was well worth it and the lost cd cover/insert job is forgotten and insignificant.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2008 at 9:18 AM

file_397178.jpg

That's showbiz for ya, but you've got the right attitude Tom. Can't fake the light... Here are two photos I've been playing with, not sure if they are gallery material but they've been fun. These are the coaxial connectors for the new MFH2 DIRECTV video distribution system that just came out. With the metal, I used my noise reduction software in excess to give it a slicker, more illustrative look.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2008 at 9:19 AM

file_397179.jpg

Here is the other. Hey, I see I've broken 10,000 forum posts! I've been a busy boy...

astro66 ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2008 at 2:31 AM

file_397335.jpg

Some great looking shots there guys... keep 'em coming, lol :)

Now this is one cool looking bike...

www.natural-photo.co.uk

"Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in establishing tonal relationships.  ~Ansel Adams"

astro66 ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2008 at 2:32 AM

file_397336.jpg

Nice paint job.. :)

www.natural-photo.co.uk

"Dodging and burning are steps to take care of mistakes God made in establishing tonal relationships.  ~Ansel Adams"

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2008 at 11:31 AM

Yep, great paint job! Thanks for sharing.

NightGallery ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2008 at 11:52 AM · edited Fri, 11 January 2008 at 11:52 AM

file_397356.jpg

Stopped by some stables yesterday. Got to walk around for only a short time. Liked this shot. I still want to hit up the race track soon and get some horse racing photos. So this was a little practice I guess.

-Bruce
PS a little HDR of course on this.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2008 at 12:38 PM

Cool! It was worth the zoom-in, great detail.

TomDart ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2008 at 6:46 PM

I really like the horse shot. Thank for this!

Kort, are you into selling tv dishes nowadays?  : )

astro66 ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 1:12 AM

file_397394.jpg

I'm sure there's a seat on this thing somewhere, lol :)

www.natural-photo.co.uk

NightGallery ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 6:20 PM

Quote - I'm sure there's a seat on this thing somewhere, lol :)

With all that power, you dont need a seat.. just throttle it and hold on to the handlebars! LOL

TomDart ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 6:31 PM

So true!  and for a back rub just lean on the tire..ooooh.

TomDart ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2008 at 7:05 PM

file_397497.jpg

Another cat shot...with some good ones here lately I hesitated but this kitty needs exposure.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2008 at 4:33 PM · edited Mon, 14 January 2008 at 4:33 PM

Attached Link: PDI-SAT catalog

Yep Tom, that is one of the things my company sells. The catalog I just finished can be seen online at the link. We only do commercial sales and are not consumer oriented, sorry! ;'] A good number of products in the catalog were photographed by me.

astro66 ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2008 at 11:30 AM

file_397796.jpg

To call this bike eyecatching is something of an understatement, lol...

www.natural-photo.co.uk

awjay ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2008 at 11:57 AM

am i happy or what ???

cat

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2008 at 2:07 PM

Looks VERY happy to me! :o)

Hawk23 ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2008 at 11:40 PM

Gday All,

How do I put a .jpg here :
Peter

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2008 at 9:04 AM

Hiya Peter. Just scroll down and you'll see "Attach a File:" Click the Choose File button and upload a JPEG of less than 200KB from your computer. Or you can use html to show an image hosted elsewhere on the web.

Hawk23 ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2008 at 9:28 AM

LMAO ooops aren't I the bloody wanker.

Thanks Kort

Hawk23 ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2008 at 10:14 AM

file_398257.jpg

Gday All,

I'm hoping someone may be able to help me out here.

I've got CS3 on. When I installed it it was working fine, no probs at all.

I then dragged and dropped from PS7 a couple of plugins to CS3 plugin folder.
I then got an error message which I didn't take note of but couldn't open CS3.

I then dragged and dropped back the plugins I had moved, one was AutoFX PGE6.

I figure I probably should have not dragged and dropped those plugins but moved them some other way as ther are programs more that just plugins.

Anyway on start up of CS3 it starts to search for what it needs and gets to the plugin stage, stops and I get the attached error mge.

I hit ok and CS3 continues to load to the workspace and on arrival another mge Run Scripts comes up I tries the options but nothing happens except it goes to another dialogue box freom which I believe I'm supposed to get scripts from somewhere?

When I click cancel on the Run Script dialogue I can use the program but it will not allow me to use things like the Option Tool Bar. Al the tools work but I can't adjust them . Also not working are the Opacity and Fill sliders and I can't get into the icons on the bottom of the layers pallet except for the bin and duplicate layer.

Anyone got any ideas ???

Thanks
Peter

Radlafx ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2008 at 2:13 PM

Peter, I suggest you start a new thread with the same question. You may get more replies that way.

Hawk23 ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2008 at 11:07 PM

Thanks for that, great idea although I did get a good response from the PS forum which I am just about to try out. If that doesn't work I will do as you suggested.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2008 at 11:48 AM · edited Fri, 25 January 2008 at 11:49 AM

file_398450.jpg

I hope you got it working Peter. Here is some fog from the drive to work earlier this week.

awjay ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2008 at 3:38 PM

b/w boats

b/w boating lake

LovelyPoetess ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2008 at 11:14 AM

file_399061.jpg

Love the boat scene, awjay.

I don't think my snow photo is good enough to post in gallery, it seems a little bland, but this is the thought I immediately got when I saw the scene. "We Surrender, Enough Snow Already!!!"  so I had to snap the shot   : )

They say a picture is worth a thousand words...

So where do they go when a photograph leaves you speechless? 

TomDart ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2008 at 8:15 PM

file_399466.jpg

Lay an Egg..an Oriental Ornamental Egg.

LovelyPoetess ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2008 at 8:41 PM

Whoa, that is one fluffy chicken! 

TomDart ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2008 at 9:18 PM · edited Thu, 07 February 2008 at 9:19 PM

I think this is a "silky chicken", an ornamental breed. Usually thier top is all brushed and almost covers the face. This one was free ranging on a museum of Appalacian history, along with the sheep, goats, peacocks and peahens, and other critters including a few old timers always playing old country mountain tunes.

Surrender to the show? Sure, why not!

zollster ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2008 at 9:29 PM

file_399470.jpg

Here Be Dragons!

astro66 ( ) posted Fri, 08 February 2008 at 12:17 PM

file_399508.jpg

That sure is some chicken Tom Love the shot of dragon too Zollster - good one. 😄

This is a shot of my wife and niece taking a lazy Sunday afternoon ride.

www.natural-photo.co.uk

astro66 ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2008 at 3:38 AM

file_400127.jpg

About time this thread was at the top again, :biggrin:

This is in the churchyard at Ripley near Harrogate. Any ideas what it might have been used for...?

www.natural-photo.co.uk

zollster ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2008 at 5:27 AM

sacrificing young virgins?

awjay ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2008 at 9:40 AM

ding dong

door bell

astro66 ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2008 at 12:20 AM

file_400186.jpg

Nice one zollster :lol:

I once lived in Harrogate for a while and a good virgin isn't as easy to find as you would think... ahem... anyway...  here's the answer...

www.natural-photo.co.uk

awjay ( ) posted Sun, 24 February 2008 at 2:50 PM

wood

astro66 ( ) posted Thu, 28 February 2008 at 12:14 PM

Ok, I give in, lol, it's a good looking shot but what the heck is it? A Sculpture? :huh:

www.natural-photo.co.uk

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Thu, 28 February 2008 at 10:42 PM · edited Thu, 28 February 2008 at 10:43 PM

Discovered  the Wiener Mobile at the MALL today...it drew quite a crowd!

Ok everybody.....I wish I was an Oscar Mayer wiener.....ah nevermind

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 9:13 PM

file_401178.jpg

Female Mallard Duck, ducking for a meal.

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 9:14 PM · edited Sun, 02 March 2008 at 9:16 PM

I love the Wiener mobile..I have seen this one in person..yeah!

I had to go back and edit my weiner to wiener..you got the spelling right. : )

TomDart ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 7:04 PM · edited Tue, 11 March 2008 at 7:05 PM

file_401796.jpg

Today.  These clouds were aligned like a string of vultures crossing the sky without a single wing flap. In 20 minutes these were gone.

LovelyPoetess ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 10:47 PM

How neat! 

Radlafx ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 11:20 PM

Nice cloudscape Tom. You might want to clone out the lamp post and tree...

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.