Mon, Oct 7, 6:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Installed graphics card and now P6 materials missing?

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2008 at 1:38 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 4:40 AM

I just installed a Nvidia GeForce 5200 FX graphics card and now when I go into the material room it only has the Wacros tab and doesn't even show the tab for all of the other materials. Any help would be appreciated. I've already checked on my hard drive and all the materials are there, just not able to choose them in the material room.
My system is as follows.
HP Pavilion 2.20 GHz, 160 GB hard drive, 1Gb memory with the above mentioned graphics card that has 256 Mb of memory. OS is Windows XP home edition.

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2008 at 1:52 PM · edited Sun, 17 February 2008 at 1:53 PM

Oh Man! Never mind! I must have lost a few million brain cells after installing the card. I was expecting it to be in the same location as before but since I changed the monitors resolution it moved it even further to the right of the screen instead of keeping it right next to the Wacros tab. Sorry about that and my only defense is to plead temporary insanity. 🤤

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 17 February 2008 at 2:12 PM

Hahaha!  No worries.  Glad you worked it out 'cause it had me stumped, too.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.