Tue, Oct 22, 3:51 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: Kelvin Hughes in need.....

Monsoon ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2008 at 5:39 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 3:48 AM

...of prayer or focused energy or whatever we can send his way.

http://www.3dcommune.com/3d/forum.mv?Vue+read+8796803384

silverblade33 ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2008 at 12:47 PM

AGH! :(
Omg, I hope things turn out for the best, sigh.

"I'd rather be a Fool who believes in Dragons, Than a King who believes in Nothing!" www.silverblades-suitcase.com
Free tutorials, Vue & Bryce materials, Bryce Skies, models, D&D items, stories.
Tutorials on Poser imports to Vue/Bryce, Postwork, Vue rendering/lighting, etc etc!

Yotna ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2008 at 1:19 PM

Quote - AGH! :(
Omg, I hope things turn out for the best, sigh.

Likewise, Kelvin has given a lot too many. If positive thought and respect helps, I'm sure plenty will respond... Life sucks at times...

magnumopus ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2008 at 2:40 PM

Sorry to hear this.Will definitely keep him and family in our prayers.

joechip ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2008 at 3:06 PM

Sending thoughts all the way to him and his family............hope for good news here .

SapUS59 ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2008 at 4:40 PM

i don't know him but i am saddened by this news,  i hope the best for him and his family both during this time.

-Richard

Peggy_Walters ( ) posted Mon, 18 February 2008 at 4:58 PM

Best wishes go out to him and his family.

LVS - Where Learning is Fun!  
http://www.lvsonline.com/index.html

FrenchKiss ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2008 at 1:07 AM

I'm so sorry for Kelvin and his family. It must be so hard for them. They are in my thoughts and prayers

bruno021 ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2008 at 3:35 AM

Since his granddaughter post last week, I keep thinking about him. I don't pray, but my thoughts are with him and his family.

Clouseau ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2008 at 9:21 AM

Clouseau has much respect for Kelvin and, like most, has been an keen follower of his work. Clouseau therefor wishes he and his family all the best during this difficult time.

Praying for him.

Xiores ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2008 at 4:14 PM

You know, Kevin and I started about the same time using VUE and communicated many times regarding our works .
I never met Kevin personally, but from our texts, I just assumed he has a young guy with real interests in the animal life of our planet.  He used to say he was often disappointed in the number of comments he received when first posting. Well Kevin thats changed has it not.

My prayers and thoughts are with your family and especially "you".  at this time.  I hope all turns out for the best.

Get well soon!

xplosivemind ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2008 at 4:22 PM

My heart goes out to Kelvin and his family.

sirrick ( ) posted Tue, 19 February 2008 at 5:15 PM

Wishing the best for him

Sepia ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2008 at 1:55 PM

Wishing him all the best.

timefighter ( ) posted Thu, 28 February 2008 at 10:12 PM

You and yours are in my Prayer my friend....hang in there, God is holding your hand and you will make it through.

MRX3010 ( ) posted Sat, 01 March 2008 at 9:46 AM

There are people here who come and go and who's comment means little, then there are people here who's name are almost legend and recognized immediately, people who's help and guidance shapes future artists, this is one of them to me. 

All my best to you and your family.
Ron

Xiores ( ) posted Wed, 05 March 2008 at 5:48 PM

Monsoon... if you see this, is there any follow up news on Kevin and his progress?

Ken _Gilliland ( ) posted Mon, 10 March 2008 at 8:18 PM

I've just received an email from a friend of Kelvin's.  I'm sure Maxine won't mind be posting her email here....

Hi, Ken--great news!  In case you haven't heard from him yet, Kelvin's back!!!!!  On dialup at the moment, but BACK to us!!!!

I haven't heard from Kelvin but this is great news, indeed...

Songbird ReMix

Bea ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 12:17 AM

I am thrilled to hear this :)

Xiores ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 6:38 AM

Great News!

Xpleet ( ) posted Tue, 11 March 2008 at 8:48 AM

Divine blessings 

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.