Fri, Oct 4, 3:42 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 8:39 am)

Subject: Hair on Akio 4 promo...can't find

SWAMP ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2008 at 1:18 PM · edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 1:24 PM

file_400367.jpg

I can’t find this hair on Daz’s site… Did I just miss it, or is it hidden in one of the “Pro” bundle thingys?

Thanks, SWAMP

Mariny ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2008 at 1:38 PM
SWAMP ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2008 at 1:53 PM

Thanks a lot Mariann…that does look like the hair.
I didn’t look here because I thought Daz only used products in their promo images that they sold.

Many Thanks again,

Chuck (SWAMP)

Mariny ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2008 at 2:52 PM

You're welcome:-)

Anniebel ( ) posted Wed, 20 February 2008 at 4:08 PM

Quote - Thanks a lot Mariann…that does look like the hair.
I didn’t look here because I thought Daz only used products in their promo images that they sold.

Many Thanks again,

Chuck (SWAMP)

No they only list those that are sold at DAZ

The best & most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen nor touched... but felt in the heart.

Helen Keller

My Gallery                       My Freebies                        My Store

Orchid_Noir ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2008 at 12:13 PM · edited Thu, 21 February 2008 at 12:14 PM

That could well be Vanilla Hair over there at DAZ, I know that it does have that particular bang/fringe morph (the two splits). www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/ 

I have it and I absolutely love it, so I'm a little biased on it. 
It could be the one here, but, like I said above, I think I know that morph, note the think quantifier there. lol

(also the spread and wave on the ends of the length)

Want a shirt?

Puntomaus ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2008 at 1:17 PM

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

kobaltkween ( ) posted Thu, 21 February 2008 at 1:18 PM · edited Thu, 21 February 2008 at 1:19 PM

no, it couldn't be Vanilla Hair.  though the two are very, very similiar, there are some key differences.  Vanilla Hair has bangs separate from the main hair, with no part at the join and in a V made by the main hair.  Cecile Hair 2 and promo image both have bangs hair that radiates from a center part, with the bangs just being shorter.  also, Vanilla Hair's promos of the wavy morphs show a single wave for all the hair in the front, while both Cecile Hair 2's promo and Naime's promo both have overlapping wavy parts.  i'd say it's pretty definitively Cecile Hair, but it's absolutely not Vanilla Hair. 

though both are very nice ;D.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.