Fri, Sep 20, 11:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Where is the best place to buy Vue ?

Himico ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 10:21 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

I am planning to buy Vue4. Where is the best place to buy it? Is it coming soon?

MikeJ ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 10:45 PM

Attached Link: http://www.e-onsoftware.com

Hi Himico. That would depend on where you are. They have offices in the US and France. I don't know if E-on Software is planning on distributing to stores or not though, so probably the best way is to order directly from the company either by phone or online. You can find out more at their website by clicking the link. Oh yeah, it's coming soon, alright--- we'reall hoping it will be a week or less, but I'm pretty sure it will be before the end of June. At least, that's what they keep telling us. :) Hope this helps you. -Mike

SAMS3D ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2001 at 4:01 AM

FYI, we spoke with a rep of Vue last week and he did guarantee that Vue would be out like Mike said, in a week or so. We are also waiting to get the software. You all do such nice pictures with that software, we are so anxious. Mike and Sharen

Himico ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2001 at 9:06 AM

Thank you Mike, and Mike and Sharen.

Lynn ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2001 at 11:16 AM

Vue is currently sold through MicroCenter stores. You can also pick it up through DVDirect (http://www.dvdirect.com) and Daz. Something to consider, Daz is selling out its 3.1, and is including not only a free upgrade to Vue 4, but also a $40 Daz certificate for models. You can always buy direct from e-on. All of our partners have their own special spin on Vue sales, bundles, delivery methods, etc. We are working on adding new resellers now. If you want your local reseller to carry Vue, feel free to pass on my contact information to them. Best regards, Lynn Fredricks lfredricks@e-onsoftware.com e-on software US Business Unit

bloodsong ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2001 at 7:02 PM

heyas; dvdirect usually has the lowest prices. check 'em out! (www.dvdirect.com). i got my rhino there. (and inspire, when they get it in stock this week.)

Wizzard ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 12:57 AM

Cool beans 8 ) thank ye for the heads up 8 )

MikeJ ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 6:08 AM

Thanks for all the info.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.