Thu, Oct 10, 10:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: Opinions on my character... Emily Vs1.0

magnet ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 5:26 PM · edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 10:26 AM

file_179804.jpg

Hi, I am interested to get a general consensus before my character goes public in the marketplace. I have been working on this character for a few months now. I am looking for possitive and negative feedback. Anyone care to comment? Thanks, Magnet

magnet ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 5:28 PM

BTW, the body map was smoothed out after this snapshot, so the blemishes and discoloration are fixed.

soulhuntre ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 5:30 PM

Looks good - love the eye makeup. You going to provide MAT poses?

magnet ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 5:38 PM

Yeah, there are 31 Material files included in the package, 5 face textures, 2 skintones for the entire body, 10 lips, and 6 eye colors (I can't remember the other stuff), & 2 body textures. Also, I am including 9 poses, 2 sets of lights, 2 head poses, 9 facial expressions... I think there are 134 files in total. Oh yeah, bumpmap for body and face too! The other eyemakeup I have is: silvery frost, green mist, pretty in pink, natural (as seen on my website), and a gothic eyeshadow.

rtamesis ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 7:31 PM

Provide a version without any makeup too. Some buyers will prefer to apply that themselves.

Tamela.J. ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 7:38 PM

Hi Magnet, She looks like shes going to be an excellent package. Fantastic work. Smiles, Tamela

magnet ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 7:40 PM

Hey, thanks for the input thus far... Yes there is a version which is very natural, almost as if she doesn't have makeup. She is displayed on my website.

JimX ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2001 at 12:20 AM

Great looking work! Is she based on Posette or Vicky? - JimX

magnet ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2001 at 12:23 AM

She is based on Vicky. She should be available in a week on the marketplace. I am glad that you like her.

stoney54 ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2001 at 1:37 PM

I was glad to hear that you have a " more natural version" texture also included , for those of like our characters "make up free". :-)

stoney54 ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2001 at 1:38 PM

I was glad to hear that you have a " more natural version" texture also included , for those of like our characters "make up free". :-)

magnet ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2001 at 7:45 PM

Attached Link: http://www.havemycard.net/sassyart/

You can see the more natural version on my website. She is the Emily character that is plastered all over the place. She has a little eyeshadow and lip tint, but mostly natural.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.