Sat, Sep 21, 4:24 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Okay, folks--more of those dadgummed flower pics

picnic ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 9:36 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:33 PM

file_178549.jpg

I'm finding my way around my new G1 and hav bunches of other pics I need to 'process' in my folders still in RAW form. However, I took these for a friend in my garden and thought they turned out reasonably. No macro lens, all manual op--only a bit of cropping and a bit of leveling. First--a Stokesia with bee Diane

picnic ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 9:37 AM

file_178551.jpg

This is a 'verbena rigida'--tall woody stem, seeds easily and is a wonderful butterfly flower. Again, no macro lens, manual op, crop

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 2:36 PM

Four words. I'm jealous. Beautiful Pictures!!! Bsteph

Marshmallowpie ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 6:41 PM

Do they smell as nice as they look?

JordyArt ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 6:47 PM

Wow. Cool! You show me just how much I need a new one too! (Hmmm...wonder if I could sell my body....suppose not..) (",)

picnic ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 7:27 PM

Marshmallowpie--neither of these smells much to people--but to butterflies--whoooEEE!!! JordyArt, if my getting a new one had been dependent on me selling my body--well LOL

RJH ( ) posted Mon, 11 June 2001 at 10:46 PM

what Picnic you are suppost to do something else with the pictures other than cropping??? Doh that's what I have been doing wrong ;-)

picnic ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2001 at 7:31 AM

WEll, I do like to work some of my photos I admit S. My interest in photography has never been for them to just be 'technically' correct, but to do more with them. Some are on one side of the fence, some others-'shrugs'.

Marshmallowpie ( ) posted Tue, 12 June 2001 at 5:08 PM

Hmm I wonder what it's like being a butterfly.

Antoonio ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 12:27 AM

Do they taste as good as they look?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.