Wed, Sep 18, 2:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 7:39 am)

Subject: V3 Question

STRAFE52 ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2007 at 3:49 PM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 12:56 PM

Another question for you, and again, thank you in advance. I loaded V3 with no issues, but when I went to load the head morphs (poses folder) I received many error boxes and had to keep hitting "Ok" to run through the process. After that was all said and done, only some of the morphs were loaded, except the ones that would control expressions (Smile, frown, blink, etc.) Any help on this would be appreciated.

SSAfam1 ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2007 at 3:53 PM

What did the message say?

Did you load SAE V3?

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2007 at 5:23 PM

I have to ask this, sorry...

But do you have the head and body morphs for V3?

http://www.daz3d.com/shop.php?op=itemdetails&item=3008

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

STRAFE52 ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2007 at 5:24 PM

Thanks for your response. The message I get is Error-Warning: Cannot open Runtimelibrariespose!V3ExpressionsINLBlink Left.pz3. This is the same message I get countless times, except with "Blink Left" being a different expression. I hope this helps.

pjz99 ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2007 at 5:45 PM

Have you ever manually moved any files in your Runtime directory?  I broke my V3 head morphs with very similar results, because I played around moving stuff by hand.  I did something like move the !DAZ folder from RuntimeLibraries!DAZ to somewhere else, which breaks many many things.  Simple solution is reinstall the morph package, DON'T MOVE ANYTHING until you understand how it works and what you must do to work around it, and try again.

For example these lines from the "inject all head morphs" pose:

readScript ":**Runtime:libraries:!DAZ:**Victoria 3:Head:Deltas:InjDeltas.HdAfrican.pz2"
readScript ":**Runtime:libraries:!DAZ:**Victoria 3:Head:Deltas:InjDeltas.HdAfrican2.pz2"
readScript ":**Runtime:libraries:!DAZ:**Victoria 3:Head:Deltas:InjDeltas.HdAfrican3.pz2"
readScript ":**Runtime:libraries:!DAZ:**Victoria 3:Head:Deltas:InjDeltas.HdAfrican4.pz2"
readScript ":**Runtime:libraries:!DAZ:**Victoria 3:Head:Deltas:InjDeltas.HdAsian.pz2"

My Freebies

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Sun, 11 November 2007 at 6:39 PM

Poser will do that relentlessly, if you have do'nt have an !DAZ folder, or if the !Daz folder is in the wrong place; because the !DAZ folder is where the INJ files find what is to be injected.

So, first you need to answer Acadia; then if the answer is yes you'll need to make sure that you only have one !DAZ folder, and that it is a folder in your Runtime>Libraries directory.

airo2 ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2008 at 6:46 PM

Ciao to all, am looking for to to operate a lot of icons by V3 ( for example RayneV3 or other |inj| poses) on my Poser 6. But, every time that want insert an Inj file, the software starts to ask me to insert InjDeltas.PBMPinup, InjDeltas.PBMPubicHair, InjDeltasPBM.....|ecc|....Where is this |files|? I have tried to see in all the Victoria3 folders, but don't find this blessed BPM....Do have to do? I be wrong to insert  Inj poses? If  it  is like that say me step by step as have to do? I am using Poser from little time and doesn't succeed to solve the problem. Have to take an  |bodymorph|? I thank you for your time and hope that are able helps me....Excuse my Henglish....Airo2

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Tue, 26 February 2008 at 7:03 PM

airo2 - When artists create character products for V3, they often use morphs that were made by others like Daz3D; usually, specifically, the V3 Head and Body Morph Pack, available at Daz3D.  So you need not only to have purchased the V3 Base, and the character of an artist, but also the morphs that the artist used.  Each artists products should clearly tell you what morphs you need to have to use his/her product.  In the case of many of Daz3D's morphs, after you install their morphs, you can then find the morphs in a folder named "!DAZ," within your RuntimeLibraries folder.  If the !DAZ folder is'nt there, or if it is there but does'nt contain the proper morphs, then Poser does just keep looking for Deltas!   What is happening is that you are trying to inject morphs(the Deltas,) that just are'nt where they are supposed be; either because you hav'nt purchased them yet, or because you moved them by accident.

airo2 ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2008 at 4:19 PM

file_400855.jpg

I thank you to have me answered, I have V3 included in the DAZ packet studies 1.7 and to the moment of the |istallazione| the program pointed out that contained the body and |head| |morph|, in the "data" folder of DAZ however don't find the Deltas and neither the PBM files by Victoria3 ( in that of M3, even if not all ). I have tried to install Victoria3 SAE and even there the add-in packet the |morph|. When I select the Victoria head, on the right she/he/it/you appears me the |dials| ( Barbarian, African, Celtic |ecc| ) ( FIG.1a ) am perhaps that? if she/he/it/you is like that because the continuous program to say me that doesn't find them (2a FIG)? Perhaps she/he/it/you goes installed in an other directory?....excuse if I have disturbed you still, but I continue not to understand the operation. When she/he/it/you selects make a will you/it go out me all the |paramentri|, but when asks them me the program doesn't find them for insert manually. Thanks still...Excuse my Henglish...Airo2

PS To attach FIG 1a 2 FIG 2a

Ti ringrazio per avermi risposto, io ho V3 inclusa nel pacchetto DAZ Studio 1.7 e al momento dell'istallazione il programma indicava che conteneva i morph body e head, nella cartella "data" di DAZ però non trovo i Deltas e nemmeno i PBM per Victoria3 (in quella di M3 si, anche se non tutti). Ho provato ad installare Victoria3 SAE e anche lì il pacchetto includeva i morph. Quando seleziono la testa di Victoria, sulla destra mi appaiono i dials (Barbarian, African, Celtic ecc) (FIG.1a) sono forse quelli? se è così perchè il programma continua a dirmi che non li trova (FIG 2a)? Forse vanno installati in un'altra directory?....scusa se ti ho disturbato ancora, ma continuo a non capire il funzionamento. Quando seleziono la testa mi escono tutti i paramentri, ma quando me li chiede il programma non li trovo per inserili manualmente. Grazie ancora...scusa il mio Inglese...airo2

PS Allego FIG1a 2 FIG 2a

airo2 ( ) posted Wed, 27 February 2008 at 4:20 PM

file_400856.jpg

FIG. 2a

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.