Sun, Oct 6, 6:43 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: Having trouble creating a morph injection pose file...?

HeyDork ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 9:37 AM · edited Thu, 25 July 2024 at 1:43 PM

Hi all.
I'm hoping someone can please help me out with creating a morph inj pose file, I believe I've asked for this before but can't find my post...sorry!

I want to create a pose inj for Simon using the mesomorph dials. So if I load Simon up and turn the body mesomorph to 1, that's the inj file I want in the pose room.
I seem to be tripping up here somehow. I've tried to follow Nerd3d's tutorial but am failing! I know that tut is for my own morphs but I think I just need to learn this easy one first, mesomorph @ 1 for a pose inj.

Can someone have mercy and please help me?

HeyDork ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 3:16 PM · edited Sun, 02 March 2008 at 3:17 PM

Okay I've gotten as far as creating the pz2 file I was misnaming the pmd file so nothing was loading.
Now when I inj the pose to the figure the morphs all load correctly and there is a full body morh too, but when I type in 1 to the full body morph...nothing happens. When I go to each individual body morph (lButtock, rShin, etc) and type in 1 they morph correctly.
So how come my full body morph is not working???

Anybody out there? :lol:

{
version
{
number 7
}
injectPMDFileMorphs HeyDork.pmd
createFullBodyMorph HeyDork
}

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Sun, 02 March 2008 at 4:43 PM

Attached Link: Spawn Character script

Have you seen this thread?  It's a free python script, by SVDL; that creates an INJ for you.  I'm just not really sure it will work with Simon, but you could add your request toward that end if it does'nt.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.