Tue, Oct 22, 12:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 8:34 am)

Subject: *******INCREDIBLE TEXTURE SALE********** a must see

garyandcatherine ( ) posted Wed, 13 February 2008 at 10:56 PM · edited Mon, 23 October 2023 at 3:52 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity, profanity, violence

I got a weekly email from CP about their weekly deals and just by chance I clicked on a texture package which is on sale.  Wow am I ever glad I did.  800 textures at 80% off.  This is certainly worth a look for anyone who wishes to increase their VUE texture collection. 

Please wait about 3 hours before buying and d/l'ing.  This will give me time to download my purchase and you won't suck up the server's bandwidth at Cp  :^)

Good luck and hope this helps you guys/gals.

G&C

Here is the link:
http://www.contentparadise.com/us/user/800_texture_tileable_collection_product_37074

bruno021 ( ) posted Thu, 14 February 2008 at 1:58 AM

I got it last week and had a look at the huge amount of textures. I'll say half of it is good, many textures are colour variations of others, but overall, for 8$, it's a really good deal.

synergy543 ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 3:30 AM

I wonder if we bought the same one?  The one I got were almost all tiles of tiles.  The large size of the files was pointless on most of the textures as there was too much repetition.  I would not recommend this

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.