Thu, Oct 24, 1:29 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: LWitG Week 9

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 7:53 AM · edited Thu, 24 October 2024 at 1:28 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_401056.jpg Another week of pics from the team from the photography galleries this week.  A nice show of talent as always :)

You can find the full page with integrated links here.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 7:55 AM · edited Mon, 03 March 2008 at 7:57 AM

Congrats to all represented, this was another fantastic week here at Renderosity! :o) :m_thumbu: BTW, inshalla created the collage, I just reposted it here. Thanks for you hard work!

Radlafx ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 8:11 AM

yea, congrats everyone! i noticed there's quite a bit of skin:glare: is this supposed to be a glamour contest?😕

Question the question. Answer the question. Question the answer...

I wish I knew what I was gonna say :oP

jeroni ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 8:18 AM

Gracias por elegir una foto  mia , gracias a todos

jeroni

inshaala ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 9:16 AM

Quote - yea, congrats everyone! i noticed there's quite a bit of skin:glare: is this supposed to be a glamour contest?😕

No, but sometimes it helps ;)  Seriously tho, you could say the same about landscapes - it is just another genre of photography which the team felt had a good showing this week and the shots deserved recognition no matter what the content. On a peronal level I hate films which make me cry/have a sad stroy but "The Sea Inside"/"Mar Adentro" i consider to be one of the best films i have seen - same concept :)

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 9:33 AM · edited Mon, 03 March 2008 at 9:34 AM

Ditto what Rich said. A good photo is a good photo, this week several of them just happen to show a good bit of skin.

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 11:03 AM

Well done every one!  Thank you Bruce for choosing one of mine! 

ecurb - The Devil

iloco ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 11:17 AM

Thanks for picking mine.  I don't  know what to say but thanks. :)

ïÏøçö

Valerie-Ducom ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 11:28 AM

Thanks for added my picture and congrats to all !

If I can take the liberty of saying something, the name of the photographers in blue, is hard for to look but otherwise it is a very nice presentation and selection.

I agree with you Rich...

mickuk50 ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 11:57 AM

well done and congrats to everyone represented ,another great week of pics ..hope thats not to fluffy :o)..

mick

carlosnr1 ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 12:45 PM

Congratulations to everybody picked this week! I have seen some excellent photographs and i shall view all of the picks in the days to come. Also thank you for selecting one of my images, i appreciate it a lot!

amlondono ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 12:56 PM

Great selection of photos , I am thankful to have one of mine here and Congratulations to all !!
  Ana

nikolais ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 12:59 PM

It's always a great honor to feel being part of a weekly constellation. Thank you so much! Nikolay

olivier158 ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 1:15 PM

nice selection of great pics :oD

Jaykayyorks ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 2:38 PM

Thanks for picking mine  :o)
Great pics everyone

danob ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 2:59 PM

Well done to all concerned a great collage and some superb staff picks

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

GiMi53 ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 3:53 PM

Not too much work for me this week... I already commented a majority of these excellent pictures !
Congratulations to all the artists !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

StandsInAwe ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 6:32 PM

Wow, I never would've known if GiMi53 hadn't let me know.  This is my first time 😊 ... that I know of (I don't spend nearly enough time looking through the galleries:unsure:).  Anyway, thanks for the consideration, and it's an honor to be chosen alongside so many great photographers.

Longrider ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 7:07 PM

Well, i did not knew a creation of mine was selected.
GiMi53 told me.
Thanks GiMi53 and thank you Rosity staff for selecting one of my photographs, I consider it an honor.
Congrats to the others as well.
Longrider.

YARDOBE ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 8:20 PM

I am humbled...thank you!

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Mon, 03 March 2008 at 9:06 PM

Congrats to all who had images that were selected..

I just sent my notices out..so, I was a little late..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

MrsLubner ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 11:20 AM

I think the choices are all incredibly well done but I also had the same thought about "skin" this time. But I also felt that the mix of genre was less diverse all around. Maybe it was just one of those weeks when we all posted to a limited selection of genre? These; however, are just amazing photos regardless of genre...these are all gorgeous works of art  by skillful and talented photographers that deserve this recognition.

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

G_Mansco ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 12:22 PM

It's a splendid selection. Congratulations to all ;O)

sintoock ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 3:57 PM

Je ne connaissais pas cette rubrique, désolé je ne parle pas beaucoup  l'anglais, alors je découvre petit a petit les coins et les recoins de ce merveilleux site, sur lequel j'aime venir exposer mon travail aux regards des autres, et passer de longs moments a découvrir de remarquables talents... 
Juste Merci d'exister !!

inshaala ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 4:23 PM

Although i understood that i cant respond in french.  For those who dont understand french that was basically a "Sorry i dont speak english very well but i'm slowly discovering the different parts to this wonderful site, in which i love showing my images and viewing the works of others and spending long moments discovering remarkeable talents..."  ~(condensed english generally for jist)

sintoock - welcome to the forum. :)

"In every colour, there's the light.
In every stone sleeps a crystal.
Remember the Shaman, when he used to say:
Man is the dream of the Dolphin"

Rich Meadows Photography

Fred255 ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 5:05 PM

Thanks Rich for the translation

ecurb - The Devil

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 5:24 PM

As to the amount of "skin" selected this week.. It just happens..
I know when I select my choices each week...I sometimes see a pattern..it may be a color or a style or something ...I'm not sure why But I do catch myself doing it...

All of us try to make a nice variety of selections each week..But if one week has more good abstracts and another has a lot of good landscapes..the selection will reflect that..

I wouldn't read too much  in to it..

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

Flannelman ( ) posted Tue, 04 March 2008 at 6:04 PM

Another fine LWITG!
fm ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.