Thu, Sep 19, 10:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: In Search Of.....

web_wizard ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2008 at 3:16 PM · edited Fri, 30 August 2024 at 2:13 PM

Wow, dont that sound like an old tv show...but thats just about what Im looking for...an old character morph....I found it not long ago and downloaded it but I cant remember who had it...I had a computer crash and now I'd like to have the morph back but I cant find it anywhere...hopefully one of you fine people will be able to help me out...I have a texture file and its named DVproject lara...I would like to find the entire download  I do believe it was called "Project Lara" and its a tomb raider look alike...I think it was for V3 but I cant be sure....any ideas??...I looked at the RMTH Lara that Renderosity has for sale but thats not the file Im looking for...

Thank you in advance,
 Andrew Tower
 (web_wizard)

originalkitten ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2008 at 3:30 PM

I think it was rdna that had it

"I didn't lose my mind, it was mine to give away"

Booker5 ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2008 at 3:39 PM

I think what you are looking for is free stuff at animotions.  Just search for lara and it comes up. Its for V1 though.

Hope this helps!

web_wizard ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2008 at 3:46 PM

Thank you both..that helped alot..I found it with your help...

Yours truly,
  Andrew Tower
  (web_wizard)

Impressions ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2008 at 7:06 PM

A few days ago I saw a bunch of V3 and Mil Baby poses.  I thought I book marked it to go back and get them.  I guess it did not work, and now I can't find them.  Sure hope some of you all can tell me where I saw them....

This is the only place I could find to ask anyone...

web_wizard ( ) posted Thu, 06 March 2008 at 8:12 PM

I guess I spoke too soon...when I tried to download the files Im looking for from Animotions, the page was not available....but wherever I got it before was definately available....that is the files Im looking for Booker5....are there any other ideas??

Yours truly,
  web_wizard

Booker5 ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2008 at 6:32 AM

Attached Link: Ironbear at Animotions

Andrew,

I see what you mean about the links being dead.   Ironbear, the original uploader at Animotions is still active in their forums.  Why don't you try contacting him.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

web_wizard ( ) posted Fri, 07 March 2008 at 10:26 AM

Hey Booker,
  I sent him a private message on the site but I havent heard back from him yet...I'll keep you updated...

Yours truly,
  Andrew
  (web_wizard)

kaholmli ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2008 at 1:23 PM

Site mail sent.

Karin

Impressions ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2008 at 4:13 PM

Thank You, I Will go look at RDNA

Booker5 ( ) posted Sun, 09 March 2008 at 4:49 PM

Andrew,

I just noticed that the file called Lara Full is still available for download.  I think that will give you what you want.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.