Sat, Aug 3, 1:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: Kirsten Dunst V2 "Bring It On" :)

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 2:36 AM · edited Sat, 03 August 2024 at 12:56 PM

Here's take one of Kirsten Dunst. Who's Kirsten Dunst? Well, she broke out as a child star in "Interview With the Vampire" as Claudia. yes, that actually was nearly 10 years ago. Now she's all grown up. You've seen her in such films as "Virgin Suicides" and "Bring It On", hopefully you didn't see "Dick" and some other low-profile movies over the past few years. She's going to be in "Spiderman" which is coming out sometime eventually. -WTB

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 2:36 AM

file_180049.jpg

ooops, how about that image?

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 2:37 AM

Mr. The Bloody, you say, her head is awfully big for her body. Actually, you're right, but that's Kirsten's actual head size IRL. -WTB

TheWolfWithin ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 7:59 AM

if you could un-Vickify the eyes.....she'd be almost perfect ;)

InBlack ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 9:58 AM

Oh my god. Interview with the Vampire was made 10 years ago? I'm getting old. cries

nfredman ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 11:24 AM

With respect, William: Yep. It's the eye shape. Need to taper more toward the outer corners, and the eye position should be less slanted up at the outer corners, too. (i think that would qualify as "unVickify!") You might also make her lips a just a touch thinner. And it might be the lighting, but her nose looks a bit too round on the end. All subtle adjustments. Hey, you asked for opinions. You do good work. Let's see more!

yggdrasil ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 11:39 AM

Excellent likeness. Feel like doing Eliza next? :) - Mark

Mark

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 12:07 PM

Mark, I've done her :) As for the opinions,they are all valid and thankd :)

duanemoody ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 2:34 PM

Attached Link: http://geocities.com/duane_moody/morphs.html

William: Either use my 'Vicky Eyefix' morph from the Toybox or use the Slant dial to fix her eyes. Other than that, I want her (my brother's nuts about her). ![eyefix.gif](http://www.pocomp.com/pics/eyefix.gif)

Photopium ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 9:11 PM

file_180051.jpg

Here's the new render after doing extensive magnet work on the eyes, changing the lash map for more subtle eyelashes, and very very minor tweaks on the nose. Are we there yet? -WTB Continuing to appreciate suggestions

duanemoody ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 10:11 PM

Good God, that's close. Bring the eyes a skooch closer together, lengthen and narrow the neck, and I can't think of a thing else you need do except tell me where to download her. Bravo.

timoteo1 ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2001 at 9:12 AM

Wow, you are good. InBlack, LOL ... I had the same reaction. My she's uhh ... blossomed ... into quite the eye-catching hottie, hasn't she. No wonder someone is doing a poser model of her! I still have visions of her at the Academy Awards for Interview/Vampire. Time flies. -Tim

duanemoody ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2001 at 1:50 PM

I still think the only reason she lost was because Anna Paquin had won the BSA the previous year for "The Piano." I never forgave Paquin for that.... until I saw "X-Men." >B^) Might she be next on your list, WTB?

Photopium ( ) posted Sat, 16 June 2001 at 1:56 PM

Not sure who's next. It's gotta be someone I'm crazy about though, and Paquin doesn't do it for me. Very good chance of Natalie Portman, as I've just been rewatchig Phantom Menace lately. Stay tuned. -WTB

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.