Mon, Sep 30, 1:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 29 8:28 am)

Subject: New to Poser.

trades2cash ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 3:53 PM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 1:31 AM

Helo to all. I just started using poser 7 a couple of weeks ago and i really enjoy it. I have so much to learn so iwas really pleased to find this site. I purchased a couple of items today and i will surely purchase more in the future. I have a question about the victoria 4.2 model that i bought. Is there some way to make the models breast bounce or jiggle while she is running. I am not sure if i need to buy a plug in or what. Any helped would be great. Thanks  

mrsparky ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 4:07 PM

Attached Link: http://www.nerd3d.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=54

NOT for V4 - but Nerd has a free set of "Jiggle" for his V3 walk designer. Link above.

Or you might try and see if renderotica has such an item -

Failing that you could  adjust the right parts mannually in the animation editor.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

markschum ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 4:15 PM

You should find Breast raise morphs that can be used to make them bounce . You need the morph pack for V4 and not just the base figure. There are also a few morphs that will let you get some side to side movement and a bit of flannening .

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 5:16 PM

Welcome to the Loony Bin.

I'm the Head Loony, BTW. :biggrin:

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Letterworks ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 5:44 PM

2 most commonly asked question by new amle poser users:
"How do I make the breasts jiggle when she runs?" and "How can I make the breasts a LOT bigger?", LOL. Tells you where our minds are.

Welcome aboar mate.

Anyway saw this product in the store that might help.

http://market.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?ViewProduct=61411&Start=1321&WhatsNew=Y

mike

RedPhantom ( ) posted Sat, 15 March 2008 at 5:46 PM
Site Admin

New to Poser? Run away as fast as you can. But if the addiction has alrady taken hold, this is a good place to get help, though any 12 steps programs are for getting better renders rather than breaking away.

Seriously welcome

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

trades2cash ( ) posted Sun, 16 March 2008 at 5:22 AM

I would like to think everyone for thier help. I am glad i found this site. Once again thanks.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.