Sat, Sep 21, 6:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: I Commited Prop (in free stuff)

lalverson ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 8:44 PM ยท edited Mon, 05 August 2024 at 2:00 AM

file_180223.jpg

I've posted a poser ready prop. It's a multi materialed, textured, scaled and pre-positioned. you can make invisable any of the materials to fit a camera. Included in the 3.98MB file is the light set, and camera angles set up for you to start out with. I hope you all like it and give it a try. The prop itself is a prop I made for a story I am illustrating, it is a santiterium. Enjoy!!

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 9:15 PM

I liked it, grabbed it already. ~G~ Thanks for sharing.

Wizzard ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 9:41 PM

Good stuff Lal 8 ) thank ye muchly...

nitreug ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 11:47 PM

Great piece of work and I can make a lot of scenes. Thanks for sharing this scene. Claude

adminags ( ) posted Thu, 14 June 2001 at 4:40 AM

Looks very very nice. I will dl it when I can. Your story must be good too! I will use this myself when I find a good enough thing to use it in. Thanks!

bloodsong ( ) posted Thu, 14 June 2001 at 5:33 PM

ummm... what is it? :) i mean, i can see its some kinda room/hall thing. are those doors? wait! it's an asylum, right....?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.