Mon, Jul 8, 9:19 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 08 7:07 am)

Subject: Content Paradise

lkendall ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 12:26 PM · edited Mon, 08 July 2024 at 9:06 AM

3/21/08

At about 10:20 AM Pacific Time, Content Paradise's server has crashed. They couldn't handle the traffic for their birthday celebration.

LMK

Probably edited for spelling, grammer, punctuation, or typos.

lkendall ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 12:42 PM

3/21/08

At about 10:40 AM the server limps along, and can now complete transactions, if you persist.

LMK

Khai ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 12:45 PM

just completed a transaction with no delays at all here... took less than 10 seconds...

lkendall ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 12:58 PM

3/21/08

I think the initial load of people trying to download the grab bag might have caused a problem. I got white error screens for about 19 minutes, and then over a minute the white screens stopped popping up. Correcting the fault in about 20 minutes or less, real time, is actually impressive.

LMK

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 12:58 PM

What was the sale?

lkendall ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 1:05 PM · edited Fri, 21 March 2008 at 1:06 PM

3/21/08

CP is celebrating their 3rd birthday. Go to their main page. Click on the "Newsletters" heading, and there is an announcement with links. They actually have a lot of V4 content.

LMK

efstarlet ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 1:25 PM · edited Fri, 21 March 2008 at 1:26 PM
Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 1:31 PM

Quote - just completed a transaction with no delays at all here... took less than 10 seconds...

I did three transactions with no problems.

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Thomas Jefferson

jeffg3 ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 1:39 PM

I have to say, after looking though the CP store, and with a few notable exceptions.... man, that place is full of junk.

It must come back to the basic lack of quality on the part of the EF figures. They really never look natural in a pose.

I don't know what those CP guys were thinking in jettisoning RNDA & Rosity products. They've been left with a store full of stuff  that looks like 1999.

Angelouscuitry ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 2:14 PM

Thanks efstarlet!

Does anyone know if Poser 6 is still on sale, for $2.99, to CP Members?

lkendall ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 2:19 PM

3/21/08

Angelouscuitry:

Poser 6 was on sell to PassPort members for $2.99. That sell has ended. It is now on sell to PassPort members for $9.99.

LMK

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 9:39 PM

wow...it's 10:47pm EST on the 22nd, I don't have Poser 6, and it still downloaded for free...;)
is this a great country or what?...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

ShawnDriscoll ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 9:50 PM · edited Sat, 22 March 2008 at 9:51 PM

Quote - I don't know what those CP guys were thinking in jettisoning RNDA & Rosity products. They've been left with a store full of stuff  that looks like 1999.

And thus the sale.

I recommend the $9.99 Poser 6 if one is looking for that version.

www.youtube.com/user/ShawnDriscollCG

Daymond42 ( ) posted Sat, 22 March 2008 at 11:19 PM

I still go to CP for Terai Yuki 2 stuff...

Granted, I go here, too. :) I like the layouts of both Marketplaces, here and there. They're significantly better than RDNA's. That one just feels kinda.. bleh.

Currently using Poser Pro 2012 (Display Units = feet)

AMD Phenom II 3.2ghz (6 cores)

8gb RAM

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

FightingWolf ( ) posted Sun, 23 March 2008 at 1:37 AM

I hope Content Paradise comes out with some better models.  I didn't realize I had so much Renderosity content in my wishlist on Content Paradise until I saw all of the Not Aval messages.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.