Mon, Sep 30, 9:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 3:32 am)

Subject: cosmic hair??

trades2cash ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2008 at 4:28 PM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 7:33 AM

I purchased cosmic hair and i installed all the files but when i load it in poser it does not have any transparency maps or textures loaded. I checked to besure all the files are loaded correctly, and i pretty sure they are. So does anyone know which of the 3 transparency files go with which part of the hair? In the material room the hair has these parts. scalp, back, backover, side, sideover, fine, bangs, front, and frontover. Could anyone help me with this?? Thanks..  

pakled ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2008 at 4:44 PM

did you check with the creator? hopefully there's a readme in there somewhere...

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

trades2cash ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2008 at 4:52 PM

I did email the creator but i have not gotten any respose back yet. The read me file shows me where to put the folders but has no info about the transparency or textures.

svdl ( ) posted Thu, 20 March 2008 at 6:18 PM

Does the hair come with MAT poses or Poser 6/7 material collections ? In that case, you have to apply either the MAT pose or the material collection after loading the hair.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

trades2cash ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 4:56 PM

The hair comes with mat poses but i load the hair and apply a mat pose and it changes nothing. The hair object stays solid white and looks very clumpy. I tried all the different colors in the mat pose and none of them change anything.

svdl ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 6:49 PM

Is that the look in the preview window, or does the hair stay solid and clumpy when you render?  Quite a few hair models have their display settings set to "cartoon with lines", makes it easier to pose the hair. In the final render it'll look just fine.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

trades2cash ( ) posted Fri, 21 March 2008 at 7:14 PM

that is the look in all the windows. I have rendered in firefly all the avaiable mat poses but there is no change. The hair stays white and clumpy.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.