Fri, Sep 20, 2:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 17 9:46 am)

Subject: Vue 6 New Group

BrokenWings ( ) posted Mon, 24 March 2008 at 9:22 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 2:01 AM

Attached Link: Vue 6 A New Dawn

Hi, everyone! We are going to have our first official contest over at  and we need some donations for prizes. We are also going to make it so everyone can be involved, we will have outside the group judges. So please if you have something to donate let me know so I can get things started. And please come join the group, we'd love to have you. Thank you in advance. Hugs, Beckie

thefixer ( ) posted Mon, 24 March 2008 at 12:22 PM

Terrific idea, hope it goes well for you, personally I've found Artzone a very unfriendly place!!

Injustice will be avenged.
Cofiwch Dryweryn.

BrokenWings ( ) posted Mon, 24 March 2008 at 12:35 PM

Thefixer, Thank you. Really? I have been there since it first opened and have made many new friends there.

AboranTouristCouncil ( ) posted Mon, 24 March 2008 at 7:32 PM

I have to agree with theFixer on this. I was there when it first opened, and stayed with it for about four months. I was immensely dissatisfied with the experience. Especially when I started getting personal emails for hookups/or people looking for jobs. And the face-off was a huge waste of time. What the heck was that about? Nonetheless, I hope it goes well for you.

...Insert some witty or thought provoking comment here...

garyandcatherine ( ) posted Tue, 25 March 2008 at 4:53 AM

Donate what?  My 3 yr old has an old tricycle he doesn't use any longer.  My 1 yr old has lots of dirty diapers hiding under her bed which I would love to donate.  Did you have anything specific or will anything do?  Also, can we box up all our old junk and send it to you C.O.D.?

BrokenWings ( ) posted Tue, 25 March 2008 at 6:53 AM

garyandcatherine: LOL..No we don't want dirty diapers..Something Vue related or poser related, skies, obj.....

AboranTouristCouncil: So sorry about that. They have changed it there, even added the Daz3d market place. As for the Faceoff, I have no idea, and I believe that is gone.

chippwalters ( ) posted Tue, 25 March 2008 at 1:32 PM

I'd be glad to donate a TerraPak and GridModeler Toolkit. Contact me offlist and we can figure out how to make it happen.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.