Sun, Sep 22, 4:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Cool deal!

mclarsen ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 4:04 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:17 PM

Still swamped with creative projects that are keeping me away from the forums and the internet in general, but after sifting through my various 3D-related emails on a recent break, I ran across this deal from ToolFarm: "dvGarage announces they are bundling a full version of ElectricImage 2.9, with the EI Modeler, and their new 3D Toolkit an exhaustive combination of tutorials, videos and project files. Order before June 30 for $99. The 3D Toolkit includes an overview of modeling, animating and rendering, as well as both basic and advanced tutorials. It also includes a collection of texture maps, models, surface settings and more to help artists get started quickly. The 3D Toolkit will ship in July." Can you believe it? A full version of Electric Image for $99! It's not the current version, but it is the one used for movies like Star Wars: Episode 1. Plus all the tutorials and extras! Unfortunately, this deal is only for the Mac (for a change). Later. Oh, here's the URL: http://www.toolfarm.com

litst ( ) posted Wed, 13 June 2001 at 8:15 PM

Thanks for passing the information, mclarsen . litst

Izuel ( ) posted Thu, 14 June 2001 at 1:09 PM

I saw that somewhere else too. looks like a great deal.

willf ( ) posted Thu, 14 June 2001 at 10:54 PM

Don't forget about the free version 3.6 of Pixels3D for MAC OS at: http://www.pixels.net/newweb2/support/downloads.html This is a full-featured app with nurbs, sculpting etc that almost makes it worthwhile to buy one of those new ibooks. It is a good year for MAC-apps & 3d with so many great values, you could go broke saving all that money!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.