Thu, Oct 3, 9:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Yiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi Yet another celebraty model. :)

Boni ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2008 at 3:37 PM · edited Thu, 03 October 2024 at 9:15 AM

file_402972.jpg

Okay, I'm having fun with this ... here is another .... totally different from the other one I did.  Still working on the set for that one.  Here you go.  It's too easy ... or I haven't done a good job!!!  (LOL)

Boni

Boni

"Be Hero to Yourself" -- Peter Tork

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2008 at 4:26 PM

lucy lawless?  whatever happened to her?
man, those were the days! her and what's-her-name, gabby something.

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2008 at 4:34 PM

I hear they named a planet after her. It has a moon, and they named it Gabrielle (not kidding, but the names aren't 'official'...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

jonthecelt ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2008 at 4:45 PM

As to what happened to Ms Lawless, isn't she appearing in BSG at the moment, as one of the Cylons?

JonTheCelt

Boni ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2008 at 4:52 PM

Yup you got it.  I'm also a Xena fan.  Unfortunately the whole planet thing fell through, it's a shame since she is a part of modern mythology and all.  Ms. Lawless is appearing on BSG and she's got other projects since she moved to the states with her husband Rob Tapert (the creator of Xena and Hercules) and thier 3 kids.  I keep up with her a bit, but still it's the show I'm a real fan of.  have the whole series. 

And here's Gabby with Xena.

Boni

Boni ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2008 at 4:55 PM · edited Fri, 28 March 2008 at 4:56 PM

file_402978.jpg

Yup you got it.  I'm also a Xena fan.  Unfortunately the whole planet thing fell through, it's a shame since she is a part of modern mythology and all.  Ms. Lawless is appearing on BSG and she's got other projects since she moved to the states with her husband Rob Tapert (the creator of Xena and Hercules) and thier 3 kids.  I keep up with her a bit, but still it's the show I'm a real fan of.  have the whole series. 

And here's Gabby with Xena.

Boni

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2008 at 6:19 PM

I dunno what BSG is, but perhaps I shall check it out, to see how she looks, 15 yrs later.
no, wait - the cylons were the villains in that starwars-type show, the one with the guy
with a very serious case of facial-pits. I got one word for him: dermabrasion.

jonthecelt ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2008 at 7:03 PM

Nancy - BSG = Battlestar Galactica, and it's the revision that Lawless is in, not the original 80s show... well worth checking out - some interesting allegories going on in there regarding the current political situation. It's good to see genre tv that can make relevant commentary - or can just be watched as an enjoyable hour of scifi action. :)

JonTheCelt

byAnton ( ) posted Fri, 28 March 2008 at 10:04 PM · edited Fri, 28 March 2008 at 10:05 PM

Lucy as one of the human cylons around a year ago. I just love the fact that cylons wear Prada.

-Anton, creator of Apollo Maximus
"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Over 100,000 Downloads....

dasquid ( ) posted Sat, 29 March 2008 at 1:47 AM · edited Sat, 29 March 2008 at 1:50 AM

yeah isn't it funny that  the weapons that they use are designed on earth the humvees are designed on earth and what really set me off was the time I saw Maxim magazine on the show  I mean come on you know damned good and well they don't deliver to deep space.

edit lol forgot to mention that I really like seeing  her on about any show and though i really loved Xena when it was airing  I watch my DVD sets now and Im like holy shit is this show corny in places lol :P

Boni ( ) posted Sat, 29 March 2008 at 10:34 AM

Hea Anton ... glad you joined my thread here.  Great pic of Lucy Lawless.  I have a challenge for you or other Apollo gurus.  I'd love to see Ares (the late Kevin Smith) or Hercules (Kevin Sorbo) models of Apollo!  Your clothing packs scream for these characters!! ;)

Just a suggestion.
Boni

Boni

Boni ( ) posted Sat, 29 March 2008 at 3:20 PM

file_403062.jpg

Okay, this isn't the quality of the others ... I just threw this one together today.  Just for fun.  As far as the fan go ...there seemed to be a competition between these two.  I just thought they both had a slightly different appeal.  No post work or anything, just for fun.

Here you go ....

Boni

Boni

byAnton ( ) posted Sat, 29 March 2008 at 3:30 PM

file_403064.jpg

Oh I agree about Ares. I want to do this one.

"Conviction without truth is denial; Denial in the face of truth is concealment."

Daymond42 ( ) posted Sat, 29 March 2008 at 4:15 PM

I was always a Callisto fan. :>

Yay for psycho women. nods

Currently using Poser Pro 2012 (Display Units = feet)

AMD Phenom II 3.2ghz (6 cores)

8gb RAM

Windows 10 Pro 64bit

Boni ( ) posted Sat, 29 March 2008 at 6:26 PM

Hmmm. I'll try her too.

Anton you are a Poser God ... creating the God of War would be so wonderful.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.
Bon

Boni

Boni ( ) posted Sat, 29 March 2008 at 6:27 PM

By the way. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lucy Lawless.  40 today!

Boni

byAnton ( ) posted Sat, 29 March 2008 at 6:39 PM · edited Sat, 29 March 2008 at 6:40 PM

Aww Shucks. Thanks. :)

Cool. Is today really her birthday? Gratz Lucy. Is she here? :) Lucy?

SeanMartin ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2008 at 6:20 AM

Oh man, I just remembered that somewhere in my archives I have an Ares figures for the P4 guy. It was the most amazing piece of modelling I'd ever seen at that point, because he had every little screwtop and every little bolt. I'll have to get it out and see if it still works and then post an image.

docandraider.com -- the collected cartoons of Doc and Raider

Miss Nancy ( ) posted Sun, 30 March 2008 at 11:46 PM

kevin smith is dead? by all the gods, how did that happen?
anyway, I'd like to see the smith ares figure as well.

jenay ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2008 at 10:15 AM

great likeliness - love it :)
here in germany every sunday morning I can watch Xena and Hercules on TV,
some older episodes .
I remember there was a Posetta version available as well, I still have her archived,
downloaded in 2001 or so ...

Boni ( ) posted Mon, 31 March 2008 at 8:44 PM

file_403232.jpg

**Kevin Tod Smith** ([March 16](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/March_16 "March 16"), [1963](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1963 "1963")–[February 15](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_15 "February 15"), [2002](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002 "2002")) On [February 6](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_6 "February 6"), [2002](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002 "2002"), while waiting for a ride back to the hotel after completing his work on the set of *[ Warriors of Virtue 2](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warriors_of_Virtue:_The_Return_to_Tao "Warriors of Virtue: The Return to Tao")*, Smith decided to walk around the Central China Television film studio grounds and climbed a prop tower on the set of another film. He lost his footing and fell approximately three stories, suffering severe head injuries. Smith was sent to a local hospital, then transferred to [Beijing](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beijing "Beijing"). He lapsed into a coma and was kept on life support for ten days until life support was discontinued. He died on [February 15](http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_15 "February 15") without regaining consciousness.  

The cast of Xena found out durring the Xena Convention in Passadena and dedicated the event to Kevin.  They donated all the proceeds from the convention to a fund for his family. 

Jayney: I've got the Posetta version too, Gabby too.  Rena, (renapd) created them as well as Herc, Iolaus, Callisto, Ares and Autaulicus (sp), back when she had her Fairy world site. 

Okay, you wanted Callisto ... here she is.  Not as good as Xena ... but here she is.

Boni

AntoniaTiger ( ) posted Sun, 06 April 2008 at 8:14 AM

Remember the episode where Xena and Callisto swap bodies?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.