Tue, Oct 22, 1:06 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: Michael clothing /catsuit??

TJ ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2001 at 2:20 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:45 AM

I know daz has them , but didnt someone else make a catsuit for Michael, and if so where can i look for it ? Has anyone else made michael clothing?

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2001 at 2:50 PM

I know Stormrage did one .. Think it is at the Renderotica store but not sure ... PhilC made a few pieces for Michael ... Other than that there is the camo outfit and a few others in stores moslty.

TJ ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2001 at 3:01 PM

The only thing I seen there by stormrage was textures, but thanks Im still looking

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2001 at 3:08 PM

It might be gone ...Rarely go there but good luck.

3-DArena ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2001 at 3:34 PM

Attached Link: http://209.92.41.204/

Ghastly's site has one, it's great I used it.

3-D Arena | Instagram | Facebook

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo

TJ ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2001 at 4:29 PM

Thanks , but i looked allover that site and couldnt find one for michael, only for p4male.

Stormrage ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2001 at 5:40 PM

Actually the one by stormrage is a completely mapped catsuit that is ON michael. She assigned a new matterial to him to create the catsuit. Storm

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2001 at 7:45 PM

Ahh stormrage .. didn't know that S

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.