Sat, Aug 3, 12:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 31 8:13 pm)

Subject: What is your last M3 purchase?

NolosQuinn ( ) posted Tue, 01 April 2008 at 11:01 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 6:09 AM

My most recent purchase was the leather coat at Daz and The Cigarette poses here at Rendo.

Love the jacket and he looks cool wearing it with a smoke. I know smoking is bad and everything that goes along with it but, people do smoke. And I have a few renders in mind.

Anyway, I'm thinking if we can show the vendors/content creators that there is a market for M3, they'll create more. Hopefully.

Nolos,
'I think there is a point to all of this.'

'I'm paying for this movie. I want guns'

Niles ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 2:50 AM

The last thing I bought for M3 was a texture... which I use on David. I buy nothing for use with M3. The venders should be grateful that people use WW and Crossdresser.
More support for Apollo and David would be nice.

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 4:37 AM

Quote - The last thing I bought for M3 was a texture... which I use on David. I buy nothing for use with M3. The venders should be grateful that people use WW and Crossdresser.
More support for Apollo and David would be nice.

I can not remeber when I bought anything for M3.
I use ApolloMax since he was released retail and WW2 to refit clothes frm G2M.

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Thomas Jefferson

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 6:25 AM

Some poses for M2 with the last $5.00 gift certificate we got here.  Specifically for M3? Hmmm. I would have to go through my store lists to find out. It's been a while.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Arvanor ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 7:06 AM · edited Wed, 02 April 2008 at 7:07 AM

The nice outfit by Billy-T here at the marketplace and yesterday over at Xurge's site the Ramesses for M3.

If by my life or death I can protect you, I will!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 7:11 AM

SanctumArt VAP Grim Expansion.

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

stallion ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 7:44 AM

the cowboy clothes on sale during March madness

You might as well PAY attention, because you can't afford FREE speech

Molina00 ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 10:04 AM

Quote - the cowboy clothes on sale during March madness

Same here.  I saw them, and at just around $2 bucks, I had to have them. hah

Commander Tucker looks pretty good as a cowboy. :biggrin:

richardson ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 12:36 PM

M3...;)

Conniekat8 ( ) posted Wed, 02 April 2008 at 12:53 PM

Hongyu's leather jacket, released few weeks ago

Hi, my namez: "NO, Bad Kitteh, NO!"  Whaz yurs?
BadKittehCo Store  BadKittehCo Freebies and product support

Silke ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2008 at 4:09 PM

I picked up the HipHop thingy at Daz, but ended up having to make a material myself because... the pants load without a texture and no mat file or mc6 (I gotta be fricken kidding right?) was included...
Kinda pissed me off a bit, tbh.

Then I went to get some stuff from RDNA and had to find... most of the M3 stuff is gone. Vanished. Disappeared. Not a word said, either. It's just gone.
Stuff like the Armor (the V3 and Freak versions are gone too, which makes me glad I bought it years ago), the vamp hunter stuff (the duster is still there, but that's about all) and uh... well... nearly everything. M3's "Figure" page has shrunk to a total of 2 pages and half of that is made up of... loincloths.
Guess I buy the M3 stuff I don't have yet before they ditch that too - without a word.

Silke

BastBlack ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2008 at 9:54 PM · edited Thu, 03 April 2008 at 10:03 PM

Quote - Hongyu's leather jacket, released few weeks ago

Hongyu's leather jacket?  blink blink
Don't you mean Billy's T's leather jacket and accessories for M3?

Okay, let's see what have I gotten lately for M3....
Well, today I got the new Angelo Saxon for M3 at Poserworld (I have a membership).

From March 31 - April 1, I got a bunch of things with a gothic theme in mind for M3:  "My Beloved" textures for M3, posin's Raven Wings, Icrus Wings, plus Chains and Things to use on M3 reaper character. And Skarkey's Goth Bar for M3 to hang around and look all cool and stuff. -^

Oh, and 3dream has a new hairstyle out that's very Bishie (or is it Fabio? lol), anyhoo I got that too.

I'm working on converting several outfits by hand to M3 (I only do hand conversion for tricky outfits): A Rabbit's Tale, Aiko Mascot, Emo Dress, V3 Goth Couture.
I also got the M3 cowboy for $1.99 at March Madness. The Earene skirt from Daz March Madness I converted to M3 (you can download it in the free stuff).

Basically, I get something for M3 everyweek. He's such a spoiled brat.  -^

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 03 April 2008 at 10:49 PM

As of today, the M3 Space Suit from DAZ.  Wanted it for ages.  It's grand. :)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Tracesl ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2008 at 5:48 AM
momodot ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2008 at 10:39 AM

The day PoserPros shut down I bought Dodgers M3 to M2 figure... man, it looks good! It is the M3 mesh shaped and rigged to the M2 shape/rig but taking the standard M3 morphs and textures. Strange I know but really nice.

BillyGoat ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2008 at 6:15 PM

"Devin" for M3

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.