Sun, Oct 6, 10:28 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: VueSkin2 on 64 bit? I can't get working.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sat, 05 April 2008 at 5:35 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 8:43 AM

I can't seem to get Vueskin to work on my XP64. Does it even work on a 64 bit os or should I have an older V6I version. I did install the latest update. t works fine on my 32 bit os.

Anyone one getting it to work.?

dlk30341 ( ) posted Sat, 05 April 2008 at 5:42 PM

SkinVue does not work on x64 yet....DBurdick is waiting for python to get to x64.  No idea on a time frame for that to happen.

nruddock ( ) posted Sat, 05 April 2008 at 5:47 PM

There isn't a 64-bit version of wxWindows (yet).

David has mentioned that it's being worked on (look at one of several threads over at C3D or even here).

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sat, 05 April 2008 at 6:26 PM

Thanks. I can always use it in 32 bit and save it out for 64 bit. It was a long time ago when I read those other threads and had thought it would have been done by now.

dburdick ( ) posted Sat, 05 April 2008 at 8:56 PM

The 64-bit version of wxPython is being developed and tested as we speak.  Shouldn't be too much longer.

MyCat ( ) posted Sat, 05 April 2008 at 9:16 PM

Yay!

I'm getting tired of switching systems all the time. Hopefully not having to save as a Vue object to transport between the 32 and 64 bit systems will allow the "Allow reposing in Vue" option to survive. Not that I would have the patience, but it'd be nice to have the option.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sat, 05 April 2008 at 11:33 PM

Cool, thanks for the heads up.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.