Mon, Oct 21, 11:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: banned guys galleries still online

MrWyatt ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2001 at 11:00 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 9:40 PM

I wonder why the galleries of banned EX-members still exist after weeks. That makes me feel uncomfortable. Is there a way to solve this problem ?

RimRunner ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2001 at 11:49 AM

I once worried about this same thing. I was informed that anyone who wishes their stuff remove can e-mail Admin@renderosity and have their files remove.

The doctor says I have way too much blood in my caffeine system.

Axe555 ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2001 at 4:24 PM

I asked about this. I think banned members galleries should be deleted. They aren't likely to e-mail an admin after they have been banned and asked to have their pics removed! Rich

edriver ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2001 at 6:17 PM

Why would you want to deprive the members of art to see just because someone did something stupid enough to get banned? If they want there stuff removed, they can ask to have it removed. If they want their stuff to stay up, they should be able to leave it up.

Axe555 ( ) posted Fri, 15 June 2001 at 9:02 PM

I see your point. I hadnt looked at it from that perspective. Rich

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.