Sun, Oct 6, 11:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: OT - Couch Potatoe Weekend.

Tashar59 ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2008 at 3:53 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 11:13 AM
  1. New and last season of BSG starts tonight on scifi network.
  2. Last NHL regular season Games to see which team screws up the best for playoff positions. Looks at avitar and shakes head. LOL.
  3. The Bahrain F1 GP early Sunday morning.
  4. My Cowboy Bebop box set arrived to fill in the gaps and take up the rest of the weekend.

Might gain a few pounds but should help keep me away from all these sales in the community and save me some cash. LOL

Acadia ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2008 at 4:10 PM

Quote -

1. My Cowboy Bebop box set arrived to fill in the gaps and take up the rest of the weekend.

Might gain a few pounds but should help keep me away from all these sales in the community and save me some cash. LOL

Not really sure what that is, but have fun with it!

If it's a type of computer/video game, I'm currently addicted to computer arcade games!  LOL I haven't been inside Poser for weeks except to beta test and do up a quick tutorial.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

Tashar59 ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2008 at 4:30 PM

No. I don't have any games on my computers. That's what playstations are for. Cowboy Bebop is a very popular/ renowned animie series. If you google it, you will see what I mean.

I forgot that my Tripping the Rift Movie might be in the mail too. I guess I do need to get off the couch and drive to town to pick up the mail. But that's it, I'm not going anywhere else for the weekend.

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2008 at 8:57 PM

there's a Tripping the Rift Movie!? I gotta get out more...;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

stormchaser ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2008 at 9:10 PM

I used to love the NHL. I haven't watched much of it for about 3 seasons now because of various reasons. I would watch the Leafs blow it year after year!
Hey Tashar, I remember the Flames & the Lightning in the Stanley Cup, that was a great series. I really thought you were going to do it in Game 6, what a bummer!

Tashar59 ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2008 at 10:32 PM

I just finished watching BSG but I won't tell you what happend.

Pakled the movie just came out recently. www.sixsells.com to see trailer and other info on show. I'm waiting for season 3 to come out on disk. I have seasons 1&2. LOL

stormchaser, we did win and everyone in the league admits it except the officials that called no goal and TB and thier fans. We all know that TB franchise was in trouble and giving them the cup was a desperate attempt to help them. Shame things like that happen.  I was a Leaf fan untill we got the Flames.

Well back to the couch for part 2. Speed vision to watch the gossip on tomorrows NasCar and Sundays F1. Oh and a beer.

pakled ( ) posted Fri, 04 April 2008 at 10:50 PM

ok...looks like fun, the movie.

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Sat, 05 April 2008 at 6:56 AM · edited Sat, 05 April 2008 at 6:58 AM

Quote - I Well back to the couch for part 2. Speed vision to watch the gossip on tomorrows NasCar and Sundays F1. Oh and a beer.

Yes, I do love watching the Speed Channel.
Love how we go from the Highky Refined F1 Comontators to the former White Lightning Knock Down Dragout Announcers,

I would absolutely say that Beer is the favorite food of Nascar,
I'm wondering though what the favorite food of F1 would be?
Scotch and Fine Wine?

Has there been any numbers of College Hockey Players leaving before graduation for the NHL? In the past year 5 have left UMaine for the NHL.

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Thomas Jefferson

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Sat, 05 April 2008 at 9:48 AM

Watched the season premiere of BSG.  Interesting, very interesting. :)

New season of Doctor Who coming finally.  Top Gear (on BBCA) is a riot - you have to check it out.

Last regular season game for the Avs is tomorrow.  There seem to be many young players (18, 20, 22) being admitted into the NHL.  I have an overwhelming feeling that Joe Sakic is going to be retiring in the next season or two.

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

Plutom ( ) posted Sat, 05 April 2008 at 10:12 AM

Don't forget the new Sarah Jane series (Doctor Who's former sidekick).  May be interesting--or, maybe just plain stupid.

Saw the new BSG -- really can't tell the good guys from the bad guys (no matter how many times I see the re runs).  When I think I understand what is going on, the writers flip everything inside out.  The scripts are light-years ahead of the rest of what is on TV-- When this series ends, I hope that they are planning some new SCI FI of equal brilliance. 

What am I doing this weekend-well, its just like any other day of the week--I'm retired and loving it.--just each day goes by so darn fast!!!  Jan

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sat, 05 April 2008 at 5:10 PM

LOL. yeah, there is a big difference in Nascar and F1. Notice when F1 wins, the winners get thier national anthems and that huge bottle of champagne to sip and spray. Nascar they pop a small bottle of coke and kiss everyones wifes. LOL. Did you catch the crash for qualifying in Nascar? Beats both of the F1 redbulls.

Don't know about the College kids. There are a few 18 year olds that make it right away. A couple from around here are Getzlaf who played for the Calgary Hitmen and got his first ring last year and Dion Phaneuf our Fame deffenceman, already being ranked as one of the best who played for the Red Deer Rebels, the rival team 90 min. out from Calgary. Another Sutter team.LOL.

Sakic, a class act, has had a good long run, it happens to them all. That said, hope you lose that last game and the Flames win tonight. I would rather see the first round against Min. than the sharks or wings.

I think it's good that the series ends before it dies, makes it more a whole story and they can always do a new spin off when they want.

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Sat, 05 April 2008 at 11:53 PM · edited Sat, 05 April 2008 at 11:54 PM

Hope the Flames lose and the Avs win. ;P

With Forsberg and Foote back on the team (and Sakic, Stastny, Smythe back from long-term injuries) - wow, what a difference the last month has been.

Either way, I don't mind the Flames and Avs in the playoffs.  Actually, I want hockey year round and to be more accessible than baseball (booooring) and basketball (not my cup of tea).  I'm really enjoying the televised games in HD (oh, baby!) but not enough are on my end.

A somewhat related sport that has been capturing my fancy of late is lacrosse (NLL).  Many similarities to hockey and one has to love the smaller net with the goalie dressed in a box to cover it as much as possible. :)

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

Tashar59 ( ) posted Sun, 06 April 2008 at 2:15 AM

We have the Ruffnecks for lacrosse that play at the Saddle dome. One of the guys on the football team I used to play for, played for the Canadian National team.

I think it's great that the aves are in the playoffs. I just wanted them to lose the game tomorrow so the Flames get 6th.LOL. I had madfe a bet at the begining of the season that the Flames would be 6th. Plus they beat Min. 6 out of 8 games.

Inginla got his 50th goal tonight and the Flames won so I guess we will see who Min. wants to play in the first round with the Aves last game.  It's Mins choice now. Makes for some good drama.

Hockey all year round? Oh Yeah. I to find baseball and basketball boring to watch. Fun to play, just don't ask me to watch it. Not fast enough or hard enough hitting.

See you in the playoffs next week. I have satalite so I get all the playoff games. It's when its over I go through withdraws(sp?) big time.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.