Sun, Sep 22, 2:32 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Okay I bought all the modules for Vue6 esprit now what?

Darboshanski ( ) posted Mon, 07 April 2008 at 4:01 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:24 PM

They have been added to Vue with all the necessary product codes now how do I access them to use them?

Thanks!

My Facebook Page

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Mon, 07 April 2008 at 4:09 PM

go to HELP .. and insert the numbers you got  into ad the modules
Then restart Vue and you have the Pro version...
You DONT need to restart everytime after inserting a number of a module..

I just did the same thing :woot:

Chris

IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT BAR-CODE SENT A  PM to 26FAHRENHEIT  "same person"

Chris

My Free Stuff

Red Dog ( ) posted Mon, 07 April 2008 at 4:17 PM

I have just gotten one module, the Botanica, and it did not work like Vue said to install. I entered the serial number in the Help menu, Vue said okay, but when I restarted, no Botanica.

I had to go to my Vue CD, to the ModulesPC folder, and run the Install Botanica.exe and enter the key there. The worked on the first try.

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Mon, 07 April 2008 at 4:19 PM

Quote - I have just gotten one module, the Botanica, and it did not work like Vue said to install. I entered the serial number in the Help menu, Vue said okay, but when I restarted, no Botanica.

I had to go to my Vue CD, to the ModulesPC folder, and run the Install Botanica.exe and enter the key there. The worked on the first try.

and what did you think should happen ? when you installed the BOT. module?

Chris

Chris

My Free Stuff

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Mon, 07 April 2008 at 4:24 PM

Quote - They have been added to Vue with all the necessary product codes now how do I access them to use them?

Thanks!

First .. editing the first message is confusing ..so please repley in a new one 😉
And its not that you got multiple new menu's etc etc.. its little things like the Light options has a
View True Option now...
and so many new little options come extra to Vue..
And when they are ALL installed you have a new serial number too
And all the OPTION image in the startup splash screen and the Pro name is added to the spalsh ...

Chris

Chris

My Free Stuff

bruno021 ( ) posted Mon, 07 April 2008 at 7:22 PM

Do you mean installation went fine, or not?
All the modules are accessible through different commands. For example the botanica module is the plant editor, double click a plant, and you can edit it now.
The lighttune module is accessed by clicking the shadows options in the object property panle, you now have new options for your lights.
The deep access module is accessed through the world browser, you now have more tabs there, and unlimited layers.

Darboshanski ( ) posted Mon, 07 April 2008 at 9:17 PM

Wow something happened to my post. I had posted that all went well as far as the install. The splash screen now says "Pro Studio Vue 6 Esprit and I have found all the little cool stuff.

My Facebook Page

ranman38 ( ) posted Tue, 08 April 2008 at 9:16 AM

go register your new install code on e-onsoftware.com is fully aware your a a pro studio user.

dhanco ( ) posted Wed, 09 April 2008 at 9:27 AM

Hmmm .. I installed the modules a couple of days ago, but my splash screen still says Vue Esprit. I did enter each registration# for each module. I do see the ability to edit a plant, haven't checked others. Did I not do it correctly?

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Wed, 09 April 2008 at 9:33 AM

Quote - Hmmm .. I installed the modules a couple of days ago, but my splash screen still says Vue Esprit. I did enter each registration# for each module. I do see the ability to edit a plant, haven't checked others. Did I not do it correctly?

I cant anwser if you did it correctly ..
But when you have a plant double click on it ...and see what happens..
And you dont see blue letter in the top of the splash screen saying Pro ? or do you only look
on the BIG esprit letter in the lower side of the splash...
A other fast thing to check is in the HELP do you still have a option to AD extra modules ?
If not you have em all installed.. but reading the manual or PDF might help once in a while... 😉

CHris

Chris

My Free Stuff

dhanco ( ) posted Wed, 09 April 2008 at 9:48 AM

I see nothing that indicates Pro anywhere. I did double click a plant and get an edit function. I'm new and hadn't tried that before, so does that mean it's installed? Clicking on Help/Register Additional Modules brings up the window to enter registration#. The only one I didn't add was the 'Hypervue' one. Didn't think I'd need it.

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Wed, 09 April 2008 at 9:51 AM

to get a PRO version you NEED to install them ALLl..
And the Plant edit funtion is BOTANICA...
So read the help files etc etc when your new they are there to HELP yah ....

But dont think the Pro version make it all diffrent ..its stays the same but you have more options for a lot of things..

Chris

Chris

My Free Stuff

dhanco ( ) posted Wed, 09 April 2008 at 9:56 AM

Thank you. I'll install the Hypervue .. now off to read the PDF file.

BAR-CODE ( ) posted Wed, 09 April 2008 at 9:57 AM

Quote - Thank you. I'll install the Hypervue .. now off to read the PDF file.

😉 YW ..

Chris

Chris

My Free Stuff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.