Wed, Oct 2, 9:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Where is P6 stored for those who purchased/download version?

richardson ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 10:16 AM · edited Wed, 02 October 2024 at 9:34 PM

_____river.com or something..?

markschum ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 11:00 AM

Wherever you bought it should have provided a download link , or made it available in your account .
Where did you purchase it from ?

ockham ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 11:46 AM

____river is probably digitalriver.com, but I don't know if P6 is stored there......

My python page
My ShareCG freebies

Dave-So ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 1:56 PM

perhaps you can get a download linik form Smith Micro...otherwise maybe we're all screwed ????
I know mine was downloaded through that digital river deal as well.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Acadia ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 2:10 PM

Gosh! I never thought about problems with downloading once Poser went from eFrontier to Smith Micro.

I have my Poser with all it's content and updates and confirmation email,  burned to a DVD.  I think I should make another 3 copies just in case.

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

icprncss2 ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 2:32 PM

If you purchased Poser 6 pre-release directly from the EF webstore, the download is with digital river.  You need your invoice number and login information to access it.

If you purchased it from Content Paradise, it should be in "My Stuff".  Now with EF, you had to d/l the software within 30 days of purchase (or in the case of the P7 release 30 days after) unless you purchased the Extended Download Serivce.  I don't know if SMS has the same policy.  All you can do is ask for a reset if you need one and find out what they say.

richardson ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 7:27 PM

http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_main.entry~~~~~~~~~~~~etc I found my direct download link. Just have a cookie or ISP problem as a few years have passed Thanks for the quick responses.

Dave-So ( ) posted Sat, 12 April 2008 at 10:09 PM

how did you find it ?
I sure can't find mine

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.