Sun, Sep 22, 8:16 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Last Week in the Gallery 15

bclaytonphoto ( ) posted Sun, 13 April 2008 at 7:14 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 8:15 AM

file_404120.jpg

Another week of fine photography, please take the time to view this week's selection from the team. 

The full page with integrated links can be found here.

www.bclaytonphoto.com

bclaytonphoto on Facebook

mickuk50 ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 7:00 AM

congrats to everyone for another fantastic week in photography  :o)

mick

Meisiekind ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 7:26 AM

Thank you so much RR staff for choosing one of my images (Ain't I nice) as one of the pics of the week. I am truly humbled and honored! Congratulations to all the other artist in this week's pick too.

A big thank you also to all my wonderful RR friends and your very kind and generous comments on my work.

Luv ya all
Carin xx

"To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them."

Elliott Erwitt

Fred255 ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 7:41 AM

Your very welcome Carin and every one else that was selected this week.  Everyone does a great job  to keep the Renderosity Photography Community the best place on the web!

ecurb - The Devil

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 7:41 AM · edited Mon, 14 April 2008 at 7:51 AM

Attached Link: LWitG Archive

Another terrific week! Congrats to all showcased here. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I am truly impressed and humbled by the amount of talent we have here at Renderosity... And as always, you can see the archive of past LWitG at the link above.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Enali ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 8:54 AM

Thanks a lot for this evidence! I'm really happy you appreciate my series on tango and this shot!
Congratulations to all the  wonderful images in the selection
Cheers
Elena

danob ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 9:41 AM

Bravo Team and members selected a lovely cross section of picks and quality work

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

MrsLubner ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 9:59 AM

Great selection here. Congrats to all the artists chosen!

Flannel Knight's Photos
MrsLubner
Forum Moderator
                                          Robert Brault

G_Mansco ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 2:20 PM

Congrats to all the selected artists, a wonderful choice once again ;O)

JuliusS-J ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 4:32 PM

Congrats to all artist whose pictures had benn choosen. Great selection!

NightGallery ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 4:39 PM

It always blows me away, the quality of photographers that are here at this site. I am humbled to be part of this LWitG. Some really well deserving shots in there, as always.

Thanks guys!
-Bruce

theajj ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 5:16 PM

I am extremely pleased to get my pic in the galley of the week!  It helps having such a naturally beautiful model!!!  Many thanks :-)

SapUS59 ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 6:16 PM

congrats to all the artist and what a wonderful selection this week.

mbz2662 ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 10:16 PM

Congratulations to all selected.   These are some truly wonderful photos!

auntietk ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 11:54 PM

Bravo! for another wonderful selection!  You guys always do such a great job with this, and I truly appreciate it.  Congrats to everyone with an image here this week.  A stunning group of photographs!

"If your pictures aren't good enough, you're not close enough."  ...  Robert Capa

Rios9102 ( ) posted Tue, 15 April 2008 at 7:16 AM

Thank you so much to all the RR staff for choosing one of my photos!! It is very appreciated!!!! :-)
~Rios

whtknight ( ) posted Tue, 15 April 2008 at 10:28 AM

Thank you so much RR staff for choosing one of my photo in this weeks gallery, I'm very honored! Thanks,Walt

GiMi53 ( ) posted Tue, 15 April 2008 at 2:25 PM

As I could not find a lot of time to browse the galleries in this week 15, I'd like to thank the RR staff for this great selection !
And congratulations to the photographers ! All excellent artistic pictures !

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

quantumgoose ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2008 at 1:59 AM · edited Wed, 16 April 2008 at 2:03 AM

Congratulations to all selected and thanks to the staff.

sintoock ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2008 at 5:21 PM

Excellente sélection... Congratulations to all selected.

Charberry ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2008 at 8:02 PM

Good ones!

Art By Charlene
http://www.artbycharlene.net/

PD154 ( ) posted Thu, 17 April 2008 at 2:55 AM

another great week of skilful shots, congrats to all!!

It takes one tree to make a billion matchsticks, but one match to burn a billion trees

igorsv ( ) posted Thu, 17 April 2008 at 11:48 AM

Congrats to all selected. It is an honor for me to have my work selected. Regards, Igor.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.