Tue, Oct 1, 2:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 7:03 pm)

Subject: coth room settings

RedPhantom ( ) posted Fri, 11 April 2008 at 10:19 PM · edited Tue, 01 October 2024 at 12:22 PM
Site Admin

I'm using the morphing starlet dress and Vicky has one leg raised. I decided to use to clothroom to clothify the hip to avoid poke through, however I have the skirt morphed to be kinda full. Which dynamic controls would I need to use so the skirt does droop too much and loose it's fullness?

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

svdl ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 8:38 PM

You could increase the Fold Resistance and the Shear Resistance. It'll take some experimentation to get the correct settings.
Something that also might help is creating a new dynamic group and adding the bottom four or five rows of the skirt to this group. Set the fold and shear resistance of this new group to something like 20 and 150, that'll make the hem more or less keep its original shape, forcing the rest of the skirt to be fuller.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

RedPhantom ( ) posted Wed, 16 April 2008 at 7:59 PM
Site Admin

Thanks. I figured that I'd have to expirament. I just didn't know which ones to try. Thanks

Available on Amazon for the Kindle E-Reader Monster of the North and The Shimmering Mage

Today I break my own personal record for the number of days for being alive.
Check out my store here or my free stuff here
I use Poser 13 and win 10

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.