Sun, Oct 6, 7:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: OT - Quality Backlinks

deljs ( ) posted Mon, 14 April 2008 at 10:29 PM ยท edited Wed, 24 July 2024 at 5:04 PM

Attached Link: Qassia

I know this is pretty far off topic to the average Poser/D|S user, but I also know there are LOTS of web designers/developers/operators on this forum. Apologies to any offended, but it does say OT. Recently, I've been trying to get some of my pages seen by the search engines. Today I came across this outfit that provides quality backlinks in exchange for short articles on any topic. Kinda like Squidoo, only the articles don't need to be so involved. Currently, they're in closed beta testing; only taking new signups through a referring link of a member (which also provides backlink credits for the referrer ๐Ÿ˜„). From their site: [At Qassia, you can add your websites for free, and without having to add reciprocal backlinks. You'll get unlimited quality backlinks (as opposed to "no-follow" backlinks). You can also add intel. Short for "intelligence", intel is a tidbit of information. Qassia rewards users who add intel in three ways. 1. **Backlinks** You get one backlink for every piece of intel you add. Every intel will carry a direct backlink to one of your sites. So the more intel you add, the more backlinks you get. 2. **Credit** When you add intel, you also get credit, in the form of Qassia dollars. Your net worth in Qassia dollars determines how well your websites rank in our directory. 3. **Revenue** When your intel is displayed, you get 100% of the advertising revenue generated by that page. That is not a typo, by the way: we give you ALL of the gross ad revenue. This means that website owners have triple incentive to contribute intel. The contributed intel will allow Qassia to become a vast repository of intelligence, with unrivalled original content. And a vast amount of original content draws traffic like honey draws ants.] The About and FAQ pages pretty well lay it out. Check it out and see what you think, if you're in need of more web presence for your pages. I'm not affiliated with them in any way - just looks like a good deal to me and I think there are people here who would benefit from it. Anyway, off to write some "intel".

geoegress ( ) posted Tue, 15 April 2008 at 9:22 AM

got a link to another page other then yours? I'm curious about this intell concept. Want to see a page thats a bit further developed.

deljs ( ) posted Tue, 15 April 2008 at 11:41 AM

geogress, Here's a few I picked at random: http://davidarich.qassia.com/ http://bessy74.qassia.com/ http://krwdesigns.qassia.com/ If you do decide to sign up I'd appreciate if you'd do it through my link. ๐Ÿ˜„

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.