Fri, Sep 20, 6:59 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:13 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: It's not Aiko!!!

Futile_Fantasy ( ) posted Sat, 19 April 2008 at 2:25 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 6:29 AM

I just wondered when the marketplace staff here are going to start putting A4 content under V4 where it belongs?  A4 is a Vikki add on, it's not Aiko at all and I'm sick of searching for A3 stuff and having to sort through pages of V4 stuff.  Are there any plans to move A4 to a more relevant section or is going to stay in A3's way? 

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Sat, 19 April 2008 at 3:03 PM

I am not sure why it is in that category, but I'll find out for ya ;) I'm sure there is a reason for it.

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

StaceyG ( ) posted Sat, 19 April 2008 at 9:20 PM

StaceyG has moved this thread from the Community Center forum to the MarketPlace Customer Support forum as of Saturday, April 19, 2008 9:20 pm.

toastie ( ) posted Mon, 21 April 2008 at 8:02 AM

Yes - I was wondering this too. I'm looking for A3 stuff - I don't want to sort through pages of  stuff for a V4 morph! Please list A4 separately or with V4 where she belongs.

Debbie M. ( ) posted Mon, 21 April 2008 at 10:16 AM

A4 department has been created, and we'll take care of moving A4 stuff to the proper department. 

Thank you!

Debbie M.

novelist999 ( ) posted Mon, 21 April 2008 at 11:41 AM

Yeah! I too am glad a category for A4 was created!

Jumpstartme2 ( ) posted Tue, 22 April 2008 at 3:51 AM

Woohoo! Way ta go Deb! 👍

~Jani

Renderosity Community Admin
---------------------------------------

Futile_Fantasy ( ) posted Tue, 22 April 2008 at 8:54 AM

Excellent.  It's nice to know the customer has a voice.  Thank you.

Debbie M. ( ) posted Tue, 22 April 2008 at 11:49 AM

My pleasure :)  thank you for the suggestion!

Debbie M.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.