Mon, Sep 30, 9:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 30 3:32 am)

Subject: Missing Created Folder

trades2cash ( ) posted Sat, 19 April 2008 at 11:31 AM · edited Mon, 30 September 2024 at 7:31 AM

Has anyone had this problem. I go to the material room and create a material and save it in a folder that i created. Now i can find the material file easy enough in poser but when i go through windows explorer i cant even find the folder i created let alone the material file. I have checked my folder option and made sure it was set to show all folders.  I am using vista home edition and poser 7. Does anyone know what might be wrong? Thanks.

trades2cash ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2008 at 5:09 AM

Okay, i think i got it. I went to my poser folder and right clicked on it and under the security tab i checked full control for my username and now I can see the folders and files that i create. Sorry to bother everyone.

pjz99 ( ) posted Sun, 20 April 2008 at 5:44 AM

Oops, I never saw your first post or I'd have taken a shot at it.  Glad you got it worked out.

My Freebies

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.