Mon, Oct 7, 6:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Aiko Toon skin textures anywhere?

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2008 at 2:33 PM · edited Mon, 07 October 2024 at 4:37 AM

I realize that creating textures takes a lot of time and patience, so I hate to ask but does anyone know of any skin textures for Aiko Toon? I'm pretty short on cash otherwise I could purchase UTC along with the plugins to convert some of the ones I have for Aiko 3. Any help on this would be very much appreciated.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2008 at 3:12 PM

Actually, I think that daz sells one for the Aiko toon.  Might be Sarsa/Thornworks

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2008 at 3:44 PM

Thanks SAMS3D, I thought I searched the DAZ store but I could have missed it.

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2008 at 4:19 PM

Just checked at DAZ and couldn't find anything there as far as skin textures go.

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Fri, 25 April 2008 at 9:57 PM

Ok! I found another texture with different tints at another site( CP in case anyone else is interested). Thanks again SAMS3D for your response.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2008 at 4:58 AM

You could always get the Universal Texture Converter for the Toons:

http://www.daz3d.com/i.x/shop/itemdetails/-/?item=4774&cat=&_m=d

YngPhoenix ( ) posted Sat, 26 April 2008 at 2:15 PM

SAMS3D, Thanks for the reply. I was aware of the Universal Texture Converter and it's really cheap but then you have to purchase the plug-ins for the regular character and for the toon character which can end up costing more than the program itself. So I will have to see my money situation to see if I can afford it.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.