Thu, Oct 3, 5:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 02 9:25 am)

Subject: Organizing Morphs in the DialingPalette ?? I use V4.2 with injected morphs

jenay ( ) posted Mon, 28 April 2008 at 10:10 AM · edited Sun, 28 July 2024 at 9:48 PM

Organizing Morphs in the DialingPalette ??
hi all, is there a chance to organize all the +++ morphs into meaningfull
categories, let's say put all the expressions into a group, all eye-related into
one block, all lips, ears, etc. into blocks ??
or - if that all fails, is it possible to arrange them at least into
alphabetical order ??
it is so tedious to look for a special morph, they appear in no logical,
random order after injected. last time I spent approx. 30 minutes to locate
one special desired morph.

maybe it is allready answered, but I didn't find it - thanks :)

lesbentley ( ) posted Mon, 28 April 2008 at 10:48 AM · edited Mon, 28 April 2008 at 10:50 AM

You don't say which version of Poser you are using. I'll assume it is Poser 6.

If you click the arrow at the top right of the parameters pallet, you can create a new group. Once you have a new group you can drag and drop morphs into it. You can drag and drop morphs within a group to change their position, just click and hold on their name and drag.

jenay ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2008 at 3:34 AM

oh - thank you for the answer.
I am still using Poser4 and Poser5.
I think Poser4 doesn't offer this option, in Poser5 ... I have to check it out :)

dadt ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2008 at 4:01 AM

file_405080.jpg

This is included in Poser 5.  It Makes life easier when your morphs are grouped.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.