Fri, Sep 20, 5:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Strange things (ARRRGH)

TOXE ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2008 at 11:05 AM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:50 AM

hi all,

i'm creating an animation for a music video clip. I'm using a camera with a motion path. When i preview the render everything is good, but when i try to render the animation (or a single frame) i got a completely black frame. Someone have an idea? If nobody will found a solution i'll kill my computer in the next hour. Please save that poor new 8core mac...

Thanks

-TOXE

MarkBremmer ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2008 at 11:08 AM

Do you have more than one camera in the scene? If so, make sure that you've selected the correct camera to render final output from.

TOXE ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2008 at 11:13 AM

Hi Mark,

yes, it's the first thing that i've checked. I've tried also to change the camera type, but nothing happens, always a black frame. It's the first time that i see something like this.

thanks

-TOXE

MarkBremmer ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2008 at 11:18 AM

Since I can't see your scene, so I'm guessing a bit.

Is their an environment? The camera may be below the horizon.

TOXE ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2008 at 11:22 AM

Found something. The camera don't have a visible production frame, so it don't render anything. Now i need to find a way to enlarge it or reset it but is not visible!

Thanks again Mark

-TOXE

MarkBremmer ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2008 at 11:28 AM

That usually means that the camera isn't actually selected in the Render Room as the final render camera. I know you checked, but I'd check that again.

TOXE ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2008 at 11:42 AM

I need to creat the movement of the camera again. I've found the production frame, it's a straight line of 50,000 kms in my carrara space and it's impossible to adjust it...

-TOXE

Dwarg ( ) posted Tue, 29 April 2008 at 2:17 PM

Have you checked the zoom and reset the 2D pan in the view menu?

TOXE ( ) posted Wed, 30 April 2008 at 2:11 AM

Yes, checked both. Thanks but i'm sure it's a damn thing that happen one time in a million year, i'm a user of carrara since metacreation days and it's the first time!

Thanks

-TOXE

pauljs75 ( ) posted Fri, 02 May 2008 at 9:36 AM

Maybe a dumb question, but there's nothing broken in the lighting - right?

Barbequed Pixels?

Your friendly neighborhood Wings3D nut.
Also feel free to browse my freebies at ShareCG.
There might be something worth downloading.

TOXE ( ) posted Fri, 02 May 2008 at 12:26 PM

Hi Paul,

no, every thing is right in the file, the problem is the production frame, BTW now the file is good, i've added a new camera and deleted the old one.

thanks

-TOXE

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.