Sun, Sep 22, 4:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 2:04 am)

Subject: Poses and custom characters...

tedbragg ( ) posted Sat, 18 September 1999 at 7:10 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:28 AM

Hi there, New POSER freak, I'm trying to find poses for men with guns (shooting, drawing gun, aiming, rifles, handguns, etc...you name it.) I'm working on a 3D piece of assassins...looks weird without them posed right (grin) Also, I have seen a number of cartoony looking characters that can be posed (that BUZZ model comes to mind) How would one build such a thing? Isnt that a time consuming process? I have a number of cartoon characters I'd like to make into POser models... Anybody here build those?

CEBrown ( ) posted Sat, 18 September 1999 at 7:57 PM

I think Graylight Poser (link on the sidebar) has some gun-wielding animations, mostly set up for the Lawgirl figure, but probably usable with other models too.

Scarab ( ) posted Sat, 18 September 1999 at 8:26 PM

Dont know about making non poser characters "poserable", but you should be able to create your own library of poses very easily. Just go to the pose library sidebar, select "new category" (or whatever), then, if you get one of your poser characters in juuuusst the right pose you want, you can pull down that poses -> category, hit the plus sign and name the pose...it makes a thumbnail for you. be sure to selectd the character you want the pose from first, and camera in some so you dont get confused later. Scarab

sebulba ( ) posted Mon, 01 November 1999 at 7:59 PM

is your character 3d. if so, import obj file into poser. use the grouping tool to group body parts, click spawn props. a prop is made for eack group. use hierarch window and properties to create heirarchy. click create new figure. you will have to make texture map and joint params.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.