Tue, Sep 24, 6:23 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 12:07 am)

Subject: Poser 7 Lights

Chipperz ( ) posted Sat, 03 May 2008 at 1:04 PM · edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 4:16 AM

Is there any reason I can't create a 9th light in my scene??  I have 8, and when I create a 9th
white Light, no light emits from it  no matter what the light type I make it..I,ve deleted an 8th
light and then I can only re add the 8th and not a 9th. Has anyone ever had this problem??
I'm sure a scene can carry more than 8 lights !!! Thanx for any Input I receive!!!!

FrankT ( ) posted Sat, 03 May 2008 at 1:19 PM

That's a limitation of OpenGL - it will only ever show 8 lights.  You'll have to do a render to see the effects of any more than that

My Freebies
Buy stuff on RedBubble

Chipperz ( ) posted Sat, 03 May 2008 at 1:25 PM

Damn, That simple huh?? Thanx alot!!!  I didn't think of trying a render,which shoul have been my 1st thought !!! Thanx again!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.