Thu, Oct 10, 2:20 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 09 12:13 pm)

Subject: clothing blues

yellowmello ( ) posted Sun, 17 June 2001 at 5:01 PM ยท edited Thu, 10 October 2024 at 12:21 AM

Im new to poser, but im gettting better :) the only thing I cant get is the clothing. I have read the forum but nothing is helping. I cant get the poser clothing to fit right. I confrom the clothing to the figures but I still get a funky look fits. I read that you can use the taper dial to make the clothing fit better but thats not working. I pose with the default women and use the default clothing. If any one has any help or tips please let me know!

thip ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 9:54 AM

What do you do - step by step? The default stuff oughta work...

yellowmello ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 2:12 PM

yes I use the default stuff but I still get lil things where the clothing dont fit right.

black-canary ( ) posted Mon, 18 June 2001 at 3:23 PM

to get a perfect fit for the clothes you have to use magnets to fix the little "tears." An easier fix for some of them is to scale the clothing a little bit here and there to fix it, or to make the body part under the clothing invisible. Make sure you have the latest patch, conforming "sticks" better that way. With earlier versions, re-posing your character won't re=pose the clothing.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.