Fri, Sep 20, 5:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 8:42 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: Added to Favorite Vendor List by non-customer?

chris1972 ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2008 at 5:53 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 3:45 AM

I've had 2 people add me lately to their favorite vendor list and they have not purchased anything from me. I thought this was odd. 1, I thought was just a fluke, but 2 seems weird.
Any thoughts?

AnnieD ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2008 at 5:56 PM

Have you published any freebies to the freestuff here?
Maybe that's what it's about.

“For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't believe, no proof is possible.”

[Stuart Chase]

chris1972 ( ) posted Fri, 09 May 2008 at 6:16 PM

No, I don't have any freebies

Orchid_Noir ( ) posted Sat, 10 May 2008 at 4:43 AM

Could be broke wishlisters shrug

I can see where it would set off the ol' "spider senses" though, It would definitely have me wondering.

Here's hoping for the best, that they are just currently broke or newbies getting ready for big initial purchases. :)

Want a shirt?

StaceyG ( ) posted Sun, 11 May 2008 at 12:41 PM

I wouldn't be very worried about this. I would imagine that they like your products and want to be informed of new releases by you.  It could definitely be a case of they don't have the funds to purchase right now but want to keep things in their wishlist by you.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.